~ch:3~

A hand was placed on my shoulder leading me to turn and face him. A blonde guy with a smooth shiny hair and dark green eyes.

"Are you lost or something?" He said moving his full pink lips slowly.

"No-no I'm f-fine." Perplexity is all I felt.

"Okay. I'm Bryan. What class are you?" He asked.

"I'm-mmm-I'm a last year student, section B.",I said keeping my gaze fixed on the ground.

"What a coincidence. I am too. So, can I lead you to OUR class?" I am too shy to say yes but he is so attractive.

"Uh mmm, I guess yes."

"So your name is....?"

"Ahhh sorry I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Stella." I send him a smile then directed my gaze again to my shoes.

"Second floor, third door on the left. That's our class." He instructed me.

Leading me to our class as he claimed, I kept playing with my hands. I can't control it around guys but I get too anxious. As we entered, I found an empty seat at the front row where I used to sit from the first day I entered KG. That guy named Bryan headed to the last row where he sat with a group of boys. 5 minutes later, the teacher entered the class. She was a beautiful young woman in her middle 20s wearing a black skinny jeans with a white top and a black blazer. Her hair was a long twisted raven feather with a combination of dark blue rays sliding smoothly at the end of the curls.

"I'm teacher Maria or you can call me ms.Laurence." She introduced herself analyzing every sitting creature in the class- including me.

"I will check your names and then we'll talk a little bit about physics and-" a knock on the door was heard as a rushed student entered. "You young lady are too late, Eliana Moon." The teacher waved to Eliana in order to enter.

"I'm so sorry miss. But Bryan left without waking me up and he came the first to school and as you know it takes so long to do my hair and put on my makeup and-"

"Enough. Now, go and take a seat." So she is his sister!! She was stunning with that long off-white dress with that gold belt and the jeans blazer. Wow!! Her hair was blonde just exactly as her brother. It was long and golden and it was crowned with a gentle flower tiara.

"Stella Sprouse, Stella Sprouse.... STELLA SPROUSE."

"Oh sorry!!! I'm-I'm Stella." I raised my hand apologizing while she was checking the names list because I wasn't paying any attention.

"You're punished. I saw you several times not even listening to me. After school for half an hour you'll stay here and yes ms.Moon you are grounded too for talking during class and being late."

"But- please. I can't be grounded. I can't sit at the same detention with losers."

"Behave ms.Moon."

No way, I can't be grounded from the first day. It's not fair. OMG!! This day is going like hell.

- - - - -

The hours passed like they're doing a marathon. The cooking class is over and the teacher was walking out the door while I managed myself to collect my stuff and head to the detention room.

I was leaving my desk when a brick wall blocked my way. It was him again, that guy named Brad or Bryan.

"Can you, if you please, let me pass?" I asked him finally looking into his face. A smirk was plastered as his other boy friends gathered around me. "It's freaking, can you all let me go. It's like you're going to beat me."

"Hey Stell, how are you doing?" Has he just called me 'Stell'? Oh yes he did.

"First of all it's Stella and second it's out of you business. Now let me pass because I have many stuff to do."

"Stuff you are telling me,right. Nervy and hot, an amazing combination for such a girl like you."

His friends started laughing as he took a strand from my hair that has fallen and smelled it.

"Get your damn hand away and your jerk of friends and go to hell. I have a map if you want to."

"Calm down lady, we're only wanting you to come to our party on Saturday."

"No, thanks and b-b-bye." I said as I waved for them not even able to move.

"You can think well. We'll have fun and besides all the school is coming. After the detention my sister Eliana will take your answer. Think well and don't be a school nerd."

I pushed him and continued my way to the detention room. I've never been invited to a party and maybe it's my chance to rise from the bottom of the hole to the top of the world. It's the time for my shell to be broken by me. Yeah I'll try and go.

"Ouch!!! Watch your way freaky." I tripped with Eliana's foot. I stepped into her silver shoe. Oh gosh.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm the idiot one sorry."

"Aha you already know you're idiot huh!" I already know one thing that I hate you. I put my cell phone on the teacher's desk and headed to take a seat. It's only me, Eliana and some other two boys in here. Eliana is playing with her finger nails and those other two boys were both sleeping.

My mother is all what is taking my mind off. I have never been like that,confused and frustrated, I always payed attention to the teachers but today I am not who I was. I have to change for the best and I will.

"30 minutes passed. You can go and I don't want to see you again in here-specially you Stella Sprouse, I saw you're record and it was so clear, high grades and an excellent behavior."

"Don't worry mr, I will never come back, promise."

"Great, now goodbye all." He walked out the class and I headed to talk with Eliana who was now going. I decided to go to the party. It's my only chance to be more confident, more proud of my self and more popular.

"Eliana, tell your brother that I will come to the party on Saturday."

"Ewwww, don't you say he invited you to come." Why is she so discussed?

"Yes and he told me to tell you if I decided to come and now I'm telling you. So see you and goodbye." I turned on my heels and went before she speaks another word and I beat her.

Waiting for Saturday to be another Stella, to be another me. I opened my phone once I took it and started searching for my mom's message. I kept rereading it over and over again. I dialed her number finally and yes she picked up.

"Hey mom!!" It's like I'm talking to a ghost, no one is speaking only a breath is heard.

-------------------->

Sooo guys, I am really wondering if you liked my story or not so please tell me in your comments and keep voting. :)