~ch:13~

HERE WE ARE CHAPTER 13 EVEN THOUGH I HATE THAT NUMBER BUT I HOPE IT WILL BE GOOD AND SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE xO

*********************************************

*Stella's p.o.v*

Dirty blonde messed hair, a tall figure and green sharp eyes blocked my way. Bryan!! What in the hell is he doing here in my kitchen near the little notebook that I found!The first thing I did was snatching the notebook from the kitchen island before Bryan or Nina sees it, then I got time to panic about Bryan being here.

"What? But how? Wh-?" his giant hands directly covered my mouth hushing me.

"Shhhh... Nina leave us alone for a second." He gestured to Nina and she directly obeyed. He instantly released his hands from my mouth locking his piercing eyes with mine. I felt as if my tongue was tied in a knot and my hands were frozen. I feel something I never felt before. My stomach is a disco where a bunch of butterflies are dancing happily.

"Stella I'm the one who is falling for you, I'm the one who texted you last night. I'm HIM!!" my eyes widened at his sudden truth. I kind of expected that he was Bryan but I am truly shocked. I don't know what to tell him, I just walked past him.

"Wait you can't go like that." He shouted grabbing my wrist turning me to face him. Our faces are only inches away, his minty breath hitting my cheeks gently and smoothly. "Stella, I have just told you that I love you and you are running away!!"

"Bu-but I don't know, I don't-" I was cut by his lips collapsing with mine making the butterflies in my stomach jump and roll around. Is it true? Is it true that I'm falling for him too? Heat rose to my cheeks directly after we pulled of and I ran to my room leaving him behind me.

*Bryan's p.o.v:*

I've dated too many girls and I only love this girl in front of me. I felt something I've never experienced with other girl, she gave me heat that let my heart shine. She escaped my embrace heading to her room leaving me lonely again, but I will fight for her and I will make her love me.

"Bryan, where are you son?" My father snapped me out of my dream and bringing me back to reality.

"In the kitchen, I was drinking water." I stormed out of the kitchen, anger and joy are controlling me.

Once I entered the room they were sitting in, my father's eyes were concentrated on me joining them May's eyes. I noticed that Nina was not in there meaning that she is with her.

"Uhm, did you see Stella?" May asked me as perplexity rushed to my brain.

"Yeah I think I saw her but we didn't talk or know each other well."

"I will call her to meet you, would you like?" Oh how I wish!!! But I have a better idea. My mind added.

"Oh it's okay. But I need to go to the restroom please."

"Yeah of course. It's upstairs, to the right." I send her a polite smile rushing upstairs.

The hallway was not tall. There were three rooms and one small door for the restroom. The first room I walked by, I heard fainted voices of two girls who I assume are Stella and Nina.

"You love him, you should go tell him." I recognized that voice as Nina's.

"No no, this would be a disaster. I can't." This is Stella's voice and it was completely alive. She was...happy!! Footsteps are getting closer to the door and I directly jumped in the next room which was empty.

"The choice is yours, you have to tell him..." Nina added before leaving Stella and going downstairs. I directly and slowly walked into Stella's room where she was sitting on the bed playing with a little star necklace.

"Uh, hey again I guess." I saluted her and she immediately recognized the voice and turned to me. She returned her attention to the thing in her hand ignoring me. "The ignorance will not lead to any agreements, I see that you are still mad from what happened but I can't control it. So, if you love me and want to be with me then just say it and if not then I'll go." Her gaze is still fixed on the necklace which is between her bare hands.

*stella's p.o.v:*

My tongue was tied and my gaze was glued to the precious pendant. I will not risk falling in love again, never. I guess I'm not ready after what happened to me. I was happy but life wasn't able to appreciate it so it took him from me.

"I'm not taking another risk by saying 'yes'... So I guess you already know the answer." I finally look into his eyes to find them shining with hope.

"What do you mean... What do mean by taking a risk?" He was confused and I can see it, he has the right to be so perplex and so lost.

"Never mind, anyway no one ever cared about me and about what I'm feeling, so I guess you are too from those who never cared ."

"Stella I care, because I LOVE YOU... " does he really care? Then why did he treat me so badly at school and why does he suddenly love me?

"Enough, my answer is no, I don't love you and I don't to be with you. So get out of my room NOW." Sorrow invaded his teary eyes but I will fight in order to maintain my decision and never crawl back.

He left with a locked mouth, not being able to speak and then I heard footsteps and fainted voices outside my window, they left. Uncle Peter and Eliana, following them a really broken Bryan, rode in the car waving goodbye to my mother.

After that sight, I ran to my bedroom door locking it and heading back to the notebook which was laid on my bed. I moved my fingers gently on it sensing that smooth raven black of its surface. Once I opened it, I found lyrics, many of them, spread on the front page with doodles on the sides of the page. The doodles caught my attention, they are strange and weird; there were symbols of immortality, symbols of love and ones of strength. Some doodles were meaningless, they were like scratched lines, drawn airplanes and some were stains.

Life goes on...

Whether you choose to move on and take a chance I the unknown.

Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.

He wrote. I assumed that the notebook belonged for a boy because of the handwriting and the messed papers with doodles and stains on them. I read like millions of quotes and scanned a lot of doodled pages with a lot of meanings.

One quote has left a really big influence in my mind. It burned a hole if my brain.

If you love something let it go,

If it comes back to you it's yours,

If it doesn't, it never was,

And it's not meant to be.

This quote holds a special meaning for me. I feel that this quote was written for Bryan and I. I noticed something under that quote.

'B.M' 10.07.2014 It was written the day I was on the plane and that's mean he wrote it on the plane minutes before I found the notebook.

I closed the notebook hiding it under my bed when I found the box. I opened it once I remembered that I found in it a letter from my father!!

I searched in it over and over again but I couldn't find it!!

"OH GOD... What have I done?" I freaked out and tears rained all over my face. "I need the letter, IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MY FATHER WROTE FOR ME..." I started to scream and shout while searching every inch in my room, but I couldn't find it. I lost hope. I sat on the floor, tears covering my whole face.

******************

Okay okay, I know I'm a bad writer because I don't update a lot, but sorry guys the internet connection was horrible and today a newborn cousin came to my family, her name is Melissa so I couldn't upload until now.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER SO I AM VERY SORRY BUT TRY TO ENJOY IT AND PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTEEEE.

BTW THANKS BECAUSE MY STORY REACHED 306 READERS.... UGHHHH IT IS A SMALL NUMBER BUT I HOPE IT WILL GET BIGGER AND BIGGER.... PLEASE I AM IN DESPERATE NEED FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE.

*kisses kisses*