1 ✰

all 7 of the bangtan boys walked to school together since jin was too lazy to take us to school that day. you could say they were pretty popular as all the girls were drooling over them, some would cry because they realized they had no chance with any of them since they're gay except for jungkook and taehyung. all the girls go to jungkook leaving the youngest speechless due to how awkward he is as the rest laughed, but taehyung is known as the school heartbreaker. he just uses girls to fuck and leaves real quick.

"can we NOT go to first period.. why can't we just ditch?" jimin whined. the rest groaned as they hated to see the soft one whine.

"listen, we are not ditching! end of discussion and plus it's college we'll go party tomorrow." yoongi commented.

taehyung was just messing around with jungkook. you can say they have bromance but the rest like to call them gay even though they bicker back.

taehyung decided to mess with jungkooks hair while having him in a headlock, "hajima, hyung!" jungkook practically screamed as the others started to laugh.

taehyung just put him in a tighter headlock as he whispered into jungkooks ear, "what did i tell you about calling me hyung, huh?" taehyung growled as jungkook whimpered.

"o-okay sorry just let me go before the others get suspicious on why we are touching each other for so long! no homo though." taehyung let go of the younger, fixing his shirt and such.

"what was that about?!" jin yelled. being the motherly person he was and jungkook as his favorite, he smacked taehyung's shoulder softly.

"sorry, jungkook was just being annoying so i messed with him a little." taehyung smirked devilishly leaving the others drooling. yes they all had boyfriends, but they would all secretly cheat on their boyfriends for taehyung.

"anyways we will all be late to class! let's go before it's too late come on now!" hoseok yelled with his positive energy.

all of them separated their own ways except for taehyung and jungkook. they had math together so they decided to walk to class as a pair.

once jungkook and taehyung walk in, all the girls started drooling at the fact that they were in the same class as two of the hottest boys in school. jungkook sat in front of taehyung while taehyung just sat down at his assigned seat behind jungkook.

the teacher suddenly walked in, "alright class! time for your chapter 3 test hope you all studied." she began passing out the test and once she was done she went on her desk shopping for essentials.

taehyung whipped his phone out not knowing any of the answers.

taehyung
bro- what are the answers

jungkook
are you serious right now?! in the middle of a fucking test tae?

taehyung
help me out dude imma fail!

jungkook
ur loss lol

taehyung huffed out loudly causing jungkook to smirk, but that quickly went away as he felt presence near his ass.

taehyung
no homo.. ;)

jungkook
you horny fuck...

-
that was the first chapter!! this will probably flop but oh well hope u liked it!