6✰

taehyung slowly let go of jungkook and inhaled sharply, he can't have himself in a deep hole. he can't like his best friend. jungkook knew he was thinking about something, but he was hesitant to ask if he was okay. jungkook slowly cupped his cheeks with his hands and inhaled slowly. "taehyung..?" he spoke softly while small circles were traced onto the boy's cheek.

taehyung got out of his thoughts and glanced over and jungkook. "hi." he spoke softly and held onto jungkook's wrist. "did something happen?" the boy spoke, spitting out a lie because he knew that jungkook was going to ask what happened.

jungkook tilted his head and rose a brow. "you were thinking about something. do you wanna talk about it? or you don't need to that's totally fine- but you always take about feelings, so you can tell me y'know, but if you-" the boy was rambling. but in the middle of his speech, taehyung instantly leaned in to kiss him slowly to shut the boy up.

did jungkook pull away? nope. he instantly melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck while taehyung's hands wrapped around his waist slowly. taehyung didn't know what got over him, he just missed his touch. he missed the touch of the bunny boy in front of him. taehyung laid jungkook down so he could hover over him, leaving butterfly kisses down his jaw all the way to his neck.

jungkook inhaled sharply and tugged onto taehyung's hair, making the boy let out a small grunt. right when things were about to become more, they heard a knock on the door. taehyung instantly got off of jungkook and mentally facepalmed. 

"no homo?" taehyung smiled weakly.

"yeah.. no homo." jungkook spoke, those words hurt him. jungkook was falling for his best friend who he thought was straight, but he was also confused. did taehyung just want to know how it was to experience with a guy? they've fucked once. all they do now is make out with each other leaving jungkook always with some sort of frustrating boner. 

taehyung opened the door and rose a brow. "ji-" his eyes widened as he grabbed jungkook to leave the room. namjoon and jin were eating each other's faces, so he just shoved the couple in the room and closed the door for them. taehyung snickered and glanced over at jungkook. "you good?"

jungkook nodded and rubbed his eye. "i just wanna go home."  he sighed softly and leaned his head on taehyung's shoulder. meanwhile, taehyung rubbed jungkook's back an nodded. "let's go home then."

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

taehyung carried the sleeping boy into his room and moved his hair out of his face with a small smile. since jungkook was sleeping, this was his chance to admire his beauty. "when were you so beautiful." he muttered under his breath and sighed gently. he instantly got up and got out of his trance, getting out of jungkook's room. he went to go take a shower.

"taehyung you're straight, what the fuck were you even thinking." he grumbled and ran his hands down his face. but the thought of jungkook just washes it away. could he really start having feelings for someone who he's trusted his whole life? maybe... but is taehyung going to admit that? hell no. 

after his shower he got ready to go to bed, but he went into the living room to watch some movies, throughout the second movie, taehyung passed out on the couch. he let his thoughts take over him as he started to dream

SMUT!

~~~~

taehyung groaned as he slid himself into jungkook in and out. he grinned at the sight of it and bit onto his lip. "holy shit-" he sighed deeply and threw his head back, picking up his pace as soon as there was no more pain.

jungkook was a moaning mess under taehyung, his hands gripping onto his shoulders as he closed his eyes and took in the pleasure. "fuck taehyung." he breathed out and bit his lip with a small hum. taehyung was grinning widely as his hand slowly wrapped around his throat.

"you like that? you like watching me pound into you. such a little slut for me, hmm?" taehyung growled and quickened the pace, pounding into the boy. jungkook yelped and moaned loudly at his words, his hand flying over to taehyung's wrist to push it down further down his throat. 

jungkook giggled and stared up at him innocently. "i love watching you ruin me." he sighed out a moan and bucked his hips up. "i'm so close."

taehyung bit his lip and smirked widely, both of his hands now at his waist so he could get ready to pound into him faster. "cum for me, baby."

~~~~

before he knew it, he woke up and sat up instantly. "are you fucking kidding me." taehyung sighed and ran his hands down his face. "fuck." he glanced around and saw jungkook behind him, he instantly jumped and glanced up slowly.

"someone was having fun in their dream, huh?" jungkook smirked widely and leaned down for his arms to be on the couch. 

... im now fully motivated so expect a lot of updates :D