4 ✰

jungkook and taehyung eventually met the others at jimin's dorm. all of them dressed up looking like america's top model with all of their looks.

"so shall we go?!" jimin exclaimed with excitement in his voice. jimin was always the one that forces others to go to parties so he can get drunk with hoseok and yoongi.

"yeah, let's go." namjoon said calmly.

"you guys better not be drinking or you're grounded for a month!" jin shouted making the others flinch from his motherly tone.

taehyung gets up and holds his hand out for jungkook to hold. the younger held his hand and got up, letting go of the older's hand immediately. taehyung and jungkook were the last ones to get out of jimin's dorm while taehyung kept pushing the maknae in the hallway, slightly teasing him.

"are you sure you're not gay? you kinda took it in the ass." taehyung let out a laugh in the car, making the others laugh except for jungkook.

"ha ha.. very funny taehyung. i never took it in the ass before, whore."

jungkook didn't want the others to know about taehyung fucking him that one night when they were both drunk and that's what created them to say no homo because jungkook refuses to think he's gay.

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

the boys made it to the party safely with jin's driving as they all got out of the car, a rush of anxiety hit jungkook. yeah he's pretty popular but he hates loud and big crowds.

taehyung glanced at jungkook with care and instantly put his arm around him tightly as they walked in together. "you'll be okay, buddy. i got you don't worry." taehyung whispered while jungkook nodded at his remark.

they were all tipsy 30 minutes into the party while girls tried grinding on jungkook. he allowed, but he wouldn't get hard from it like how he usually would. taehyung was just looking at him from a distance while taking another sip from his drink.

jungkook was a drunk mess at this point, forgetting about his anxiety. jin and namjoon were making out while dancing. jimin, hoseok, and yoongi were probably upstairs having a threesome. which left taehyung alone drinking his sorrows away. girls would come up to him eventually trying to flirt or have sex with him but he would always decline the offer.

jungkook came up to taehyung, sitting on taehyung's lap as his arms wrapped around his neck. "hey you're very pretty today, what did you do? you look different." jungkook slurred

taehyung can smell the alcohol coming from him from a mile away and he cringed at jungkook's words. "you're drunk, jungkook. everything's the same." jungkook just giggled while playing with taehyung's silver locks.

"please don't ever change your hair. silver matches you so much and it makes you look hot as fuck." jungkook continued to play with taehyung's hair while taehyung was rubbing jungkook's back hoping that would calm him down.

"i'm gonna go dance now bye!" jungkook ran off leaving taehyung alone again. taehyung just wanted to go home at this point, yeah he was a bit tipsy but he wasn't piss drunk like how jungkook is.

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

jungkook was dancing with this random girl until somebody pushed him upstairs. jungkook was still drunk as hell so he didn't understand what was going on. he finally realized that he got pushed into a room as he got pinned down on the bed.

"let me go you prick!" jungkook tried squirming out of his grip, but he was too strong.

suddenly, the man giggled looking at the maknae with hooded eyes. he had dark locks at his roots but it became a lighter brown and the ends of his hair.

the man kissed jungkook but jungkook refused to kiss back, trying to push the man away. "oh come on, stop refusing me. i know you want it."  he left jungkook hickies down his neck while jungkook started to tear up.

the man pulled down his and jungkook's pants, growling at the sight. "you are one beautiful man." before the guy can put his throbbing cock into jungkook's hole. somebody opened the door with much force.

"sehun you picked the wrong person. let him fucking go!"