7✰

taehyung gulped, but instantly played it off. "jungkook! good morning, is your head okay?" he grabbed a pillow and put it above his bulge due to what he was dreaming about, he had a raging boner. he didn't know what he was thinking, why was he dreaming of jungkook? did he say something out loud? jungkook definitely suspects something. all these thoughts just running through the poor confused boy's head.

jungkook rose a brow and leaned closer to taehyung. "mornin'... i took meds so i'm fine. i should ask if you are okay.." jungkook spoke, emphasizing his words. he rose a brow and tilted his head slightly. 

"i-i'm fine, jungkook. i have no clue why you're asking such a thing." he grumbled and leaned back into the couch. jungkook was leaning over him as he looked down at taehyung. taehyung was just staring up at jungkook, but his eyes glanced over to his lips here and there. 

jungkook leaned his hand down and took off the pillow slowly as he rose a brow. "cum for me, baby." he spoke with a deep and husky voice. "who were you dreamin' about?" jungkook was curious, but he smirked widely at the boy and rose a brow.

taehyung turned red in less than a second. no way he said those things out loud."uh.. i was thinking about some celebrity.. nothing knew." he fake laughed with his hand on the back of his neck. he was nervous, but he glanced up at jungkook noticing that their faces were inches apart. he gulped and glanced up at the boy. 

jungkook was also staring down at the boy with a small smile. "you're lying." he whispered with a small hum and leaned back up to go into the kitchen. "go brush your teeth and get ready for the day! we have to hang out with the boys." the boy had a wide smirk on his face, he felt powerful for once. knowing he had taehyung worked up like that. 

taehyung blinked and nodded to himself. "right." he spoke softly. the boy got ready and took care of all his business, but quietly so jungkook wouldn't hear. he was wearing a collared white shirt with a black crewneck over it with some blue jeans. he glanced over at his outfit and grinned widely.

thats what he looks like atm so u can imagine it ok bye

jungkook walked into taehyung's room and grinned widely, smacking the older boy's ass. taehyung gasped and glared over at jungkook, but he couldn't take his eyes off him. jungkook was wearing a dark gray sweater with black ripped jeans to match along with it. "what are you staring at, taehyung?" jungkook rose a brow and grinned.

 "what are you staring at, taehyung?" jungkook rose a brow and grinned

jungkook looks like this ok bye again

taehyung instantly took his eyes off and fixed his hair. "nice outfit." he mumbled and glared over at jungkook. "can i not look at you? is that breaking the rules or something?" taehyung spat and jungkook rose a brow and walked over to be behind taehyung, his hands were sliding up and down taehyung's side's slowly.

"y'know what's breaking the rules? lying to me." jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear and smirked widely. taehyung furrowed his brows and took the boy's hands off his sides.

"are you trying to say i lied to you or something?" taehyung scowled over at the boy and turned around to face him. he was practically eye fucking him, but he tried to not make it obvious.

"i'm not trying to say anything, but that's because i know so." jungkook bit his lip and tilted his head. "really obbsessed with me aren't you taehyung? i can see you eye fucking me from miles away. even in your dreams, hmm?" he spoke and stood closer to taehyung so their faces were inches apart. "if you wanted to fuck me so bad after the first time then why don't you just say it." he whispered and held onto taehyung's chin.

taehyung blinked at his words and grabbed onto jungkook's waist, instantly pinning him down to the wall. "you out of your mind?!" he growled and looked into jungkook's eyes. it was like taehyung was hungry, craving the boy more and more as he spoke. the two special words didn't even come across his head. 

jungkook grinned widely and glanced up at taehyung. "i'm not the one dreaming about us fucking, hm? seems like you've been craving me.." he spoke with a flirtatious tone laced around it, his index finger trailing down his chest but his eyes stayed up to keep the eye contact. 

"kiss me." jungkook demanded. "i don't want to hear the words 'no homo' come out of your mouth either."

EEEEEEE