9✰

you guys better not kill me PFFT i reread this book and found it so CRINGE. what if I just write a new book? do you guys want me to continue this? PLS LMK!

-

taehyung got the bath ready for the two, he sighed deeply and shook off his thoughts before walking back to jungkook. he rose a brow, not knowing what he was feeling. taehyung never saw the boy with such strange emotion.

"jungkook?" he spoke softly, his footsteps leading him towards the boy with a concerned look on his face.

"hm?" jungkook lost his train of thought, his gaze making his way up to the silver-haired boy. "sorry, did you say something?"

taehyung shook his head and held his arms out with a small smile plastered on his face, his gaze focused on the boy. "bath time?"

jungkook nodded and sat up, soon enough he felt taehyung's hands wrapping around his small frame, his feet leaving the floor and quickly wrapping around taehyung's waist. to say that he felt safe was an understatement. no matter what, he always felt like he was on cloud 9 in taehyung's arms.

soon enough, both boys made their way into the bathtub carefully. taehyung on one side and jungkook on the other. it was so awkward, the silence felt like it was so loud even though you could only hear the water subtly moving around if they moved the slightest. 

"jungkook." taehyung spoke, the silence finally dying down.

"yeah?" jungkook looked up and inhaled sharply, a confused expression on his face.

"what's going on? you're so... quiet, i don't know. it just feels like you regret what we did and i really don't know how to feel. you're confusing." taehyung ranted with a small huff, his brows furrowing showing how confused he felt.

jungkook blinked at the boy's words. "u-uhh... i don't- regret it-... i initiated it, no? why would i regret it." he tensed slightly and fidgeted with his hands. it was so awkward- why was it different? it was their second time ever fucking, but it just felt so off.

"forget i said anything." taehyung blurted out, not meaning the frustrated tone to lash out. "sorry- i mean- FUCK!" he ran his hands down his face and sighed deeply. "what the fuck are you doing to me, man." he mumbled, praying the other didn't hear.

jungkook just tensed more, he was so scared. is this the end of their friendship? what's going to happen at the sleepover? he had to cover these hickies that was for sure. "let's just clean up and get ready." he muttered out softly and started to wash his own hair.

taehyung nodded and did the same, he left jungkook after he was done. it was selfish of him, but he didn't even want to see jungkook. his feelings were taking over him, but he was straight, after all, right? his mom didn't raise him to be like this. not like it was an issue, all of his friends were dating each other, but his mother would be so disappointed in him. 

jungkook held himself together, he didn't want to cry. he just got out of the bath, wearing one of his own oversized hoodies instead of taehyung's and gray sweats. he covered the hickies and pulled his hood up with a small sigh. 

jungkook just looked so out of it, sad, mad, and overall confused. he reconsidered taehyung's question. did he regret it? he already missed his best friend. taehyung eventually walked down, the same state as jungkook, but a little more anger was shown. he was wearing sweats and a hoodie as well. 

"let's go?" taehyung spoke, breaking the awkward silence once again. he didn't dare to make eye contact with jungkook, he just kept himself busy.

jungkook nodded even though taehyung wasn't looking, he just stood up and walked towards the door. "mhm, let's go." he mumbled softly and walked out.

taehyung glanced over at jungkook's back with a small frown. "fuck, why did i hurt you. i shouldn't have done this...- get over yourself, taehyung. you said no homo it's fine, he knows you're straight and will always be, we are just experimenting..."

-

ain't no way i updated... its a miracle LOL THANK YOU FOR UR PATIENCE BABIES <33