5✰

hey... ik it's a bit late but i am so gonna try my hardest to update this :) i'm so sorry for making you guys wait.

"if it isn't taehyung.." sehun grinned mischievously and scoffed. he still had lust filled in his eyes, but before he could even look at jungkook. taehyung grabbed him by the neck and shoved him to the wall.

"you prick, never go near jungkook again or else." taehyung grinned widely and spat in sehun's face without any hesitation. before sehun could respond, tae punched him over and over again and dropped him to the floor.

sehun glanced up at him and chuckled. "stronger than last time i see." he got up slowly and groaned in pain. "you got lucky this time jungkookie." he snickered and walked out.

jungkook quickly put his clothes on, his hands shaking as he did so. taehyung on the other hand, ran to jungkook and embraced him in his arms. "i'm so sorry, jungkook. i wish i came sooner." he sighed disappointed

jungkook flinched, but he instantly melted into his touch and hugged him tightly. "just don't let go." he whispered and hid his face in the crook of his neck.

taehyung chuckled and messed around with the back of his hair, letting his fingers knot into his hair eventually as he sighed gently. "jungkook did he-"

"no." he instantly responded and pulled away. "you came just in time." jungkook smiled softly and cupped his face gently.

taehyung leaned into his touch and held his wrists gently. "i don't know what i would've done if he did-... i'm so sorry that he went near you."

jungkook chuckled and leaned in closer. "no homo?"

taehyung's heart dropped, but he chuckled it off and nodded. "no homo." he sighed and leaned in to kiss him softly, it was more passionate than usual, but that's because taehyung was starting to realize he was catching feelings for jungkook.

aaa ik it's a short chapter but i really hope u guys enjoy!!