He shook his head, but cracked a smile, "You're a smartass, Clary." I chuckled, but I knew we were running out of time someone has to make the first move.

I glanced at him and his eyes mirrored mine, "just like we're in practice,"
Except one of us is gonna knock the other at the end, probably him cause I'm just a loud mouth with an attitude.

Tobias lunged forward for a punch so slow and I kicked my foot which he easily deflected.

"Come on number boy! We came here for a fight, don't waste our time!" Prick yelled causing the crowd to erupt with howls and more yelling.

Maybe I'll stick a dagger in his expensive stupid chair so when he sits he gets what's coming for him.

"Tobias, it's fine," he stared at me with pained expression, "you've no choice. We've no choice."

~

After 20 minutes beads of sweat were trickling down my face as I tried to steady my breath.

Four tackled my to the floor, a whimper escaped my mouth as my back hit the cage's ground.

"I can't do it," his voice hitched.

Just one more swing at me and I'll get knocked out.

"To..Tobias," I tried steadying my breath, "just do it."

"No, I'll let go of your arm hit me on the head," he lowered his head into my ear.

"No I can't do this-"

"Just fuckin'do it!" He shouted as a chill ran down my spine.

He let go of my right arm giving me a nod so quick you wouldn't even notice it.

I swung my hand at the back of his head, the quickest spot to knock someone out cold, just like we practiced.

The crowd howled again as the judge rang the bell announcing the winner.

I glanced down at Four, Tobias, and felt the guilt erupting inside of me.

I was hauled up by two guards as another 2 carried Four to the infirmary. I strode out of the cage and followed them, but another guard stopped me, "you can't go in."

"What do you mean 'I can't go in' that's an infirmary not a stripper club," I shoved his shoulder walking past him, but he grabbed my arm.

The same one I knocked Tobias with.

"Those are orders."

"Who's orders?" I tried walking, but he won't let go of my hand.

"Me."

"Of course it is," I turned around to be greeted by a rather cheerful prick.

"Walk with me initiate," he motioned to the guard to let go of me.

"Do I have a choice?" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"No," he grabbed my arm shoving me in front of him.