11.

I quickly slided between Christina and Al across Tris and Four, Peter isn't really a fan of this group so he sat with the former candor kids.

"Stop talking about your old faction, you're dauntless now act like it", Four finally said and stopped Will and Christina rantings about which is the better faction, ohh I swear if I had to listen to them one more second I would've cut off my own ears.

"So were you a transfer or a dauntless born?",Tris spoke up and finally broke the silence, Four just looked at her.

"What made you think you can talk to me initiate? I am your instructor not your Barbie land bestie",ohh HARSH and veryyy dramatic. Hehe typical Four.

"Well I guess you think you find yourself so attractive", Four's eyebrows rose and literally everyone who heard her, I will admit, that girl either has guts or a death wish. Probably the second choice.

"Watch it" after recovering from the surprise Four finally said.

Tris's face was literally like a tomato, her cheeks burned in with a deep shade of red.

" umm...yeah..sor-ryy" she was now stuttering on her own words. Yup she just got a death wish.

I tried pinshing myself from under the table to stop myself from laughing, I swear this could work as a reality check show for dump and dumper.

Keyword, tried.

Four just glared at me and tris just went reder, I didn't even know that it was possible.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see who it is.

" oh my god, Cole where were you? I didn't see at breakfast", I stood from the bench so I could face him without twisting my waist, man that would have hurt like a bitch.

"Nah I just skipped it, didn't actually felt hungry....ohh do you wanna meet my friends?" He pointed with his finger behind him.

"Yeah sure thing- I'll see you guys in training" I said goodbye to Four, Tris, Will, Chris and Al.

He lead me to the table where a couple of dauntless born were sitting.

"Everyone, this is Clary, the one I've been telling you about", everyone just nodded his head and some gave me small smiles.

I need to put on a show.

" ooooh, so you've been talking about me? I must say I'm flattered", Cole just rolled his eyes.

"Clary, this is Uriah. Ella and her twin Tyler and finally our coulered eyes boy LEOOO", Cole stretched both of his arms to show off the blond boy with different eye colors. He has one blue eyes and the other is half brown half green. It's beautiful.

"Shut up Cole" Leo threw a piece of paper at Cole while Ella, Tyler and Uriah laughed.

"I really like your eyes, they're pretty", I gave him a smile.

"Ohhwawaw, have I gone deaf or did the CLARY herself said a damn thing without sarcasm and it was actually genuinely.... now I could believe that I am not the hottest man hear and still I wouldn't believe that" Peter joined in and just had to put one of his snarky pickup lines.

But I got better.

"There's one true thing about all what you said_ you're not the hottest man here"

" oooh burnnn! I like her already", Uriah laughed while patting peter's shoulder.

" I think she will fit in just right with us, finally I won't be the only girl stuck with four smelly boys", Ella put her hand to try and comp her hair.

" hey! I don't smell THAT bad... do I?" Tyler just started sniffing himself and just shoved him away playfully.

"What's happening in here?" A strange voice, yet familiar said.

"None of your business" I spoke before turning around.shit.

I spoke to soon.

"Watch it initiate, don't get on my bad side", Eric LITERALLY growled at me.

" and might possibly happen if I did?" I raised my eyebrow challenging him.

"Ohh let's leave this a surprise, let's just say it won't be dandy" he smirked at me trying to intimidate me, but hell I would die before let him have the pleasure of seeing me weak.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say", I patted his shoulder for two seconds and he shot aproxometly two thousand dagger at me through his ocean eyes, no Clary FOCUS, he  literally just threatened your life, there is no time to stalk his eyes or his hair or his tattoos or his jawli- okay I stopped now.

"I am going to the training room, see ya later guys", I waved my hand and moved making sure to accidentally on purpose hit Eric's shoulder as I leave.

If he thinks he has seen the end of me oh boy he is wrong, this is just the beginning.

——————————————————

Wooh 3 chapters in 3 days!!

What do u think Eric would do about clary?

Don't forget to tell me what do you think!!

Jasmine 🥀🥀