36.

Clary POV:
My plan this week was to find a way to avoid Eric without making it so obvious; cause last time I did that he chocked me cause apparently he can't get enough of me which I totally don't blame him for it. I could be quit magnetic.

   We didn't exchange words much, thankfully, since he told me about his little story with the truck and cracking skulls. I still feel the urge to puke every time I think about it then I get the urge to crack his skull.

   I address him as "sir" which pisses him off as much as it pleases me. He still summons me at strange hours at his office giving me orders in a way people could describe as threatening, like "swipe the floor or I'll make you lick it clean" ,but after spending much time with him I discovered that "threatening" is just how his brain is processed.

   After the rankings came out six days ago I made sure to practice in every second I could spare.

   I normally practice with Ian or Peter and sometimes Four helps me when he finishes his shift.

   I memorized every name above on that list knowing fully well who was the reason I went from first to ninth.

   I tightened the wrap around my knuckles. I hit the punching bag once.

1.Edward

    The marks he left on my neck are faint thanks to Mary's prescription, yet every time I close my eyes I see myself looking in his mirror  horrified at the  colors covering my neck.

   I punch again.

2.Peter

   Every time I close my eyes I see them.

   I punch again.

3.Hector

   My parents; shaking there head calling me a weak disgrace.

   I punch again.

4.Maddison

   Then I see him; whispering in my ear "beg" as he pressed more and more, as I felt all the air in my lungs disappear "beg" and show everyone how weak you are.

   I punch again.

5.Matt

   I close my eyes and see her.

   I punch again.

6.Ian

   My mother; hitting, screaming,at me till tears ran down my face replacing the ones from the day before.

   I punch again.

7.Drew

   My father; observing silently as I pull the glass shards from the beer bottles he threw at me the other day.

   I punch again.

8.Al

   My mother; slapping me for the third time "Crying is for bitches and it shows weakness. If I saw a tear falls from your eye, the title of my daughter doesn't belong to you, even tho I'm so shameful to call you one now." Slapping me for the fourth time.

   I punch again.

9.Clary

   Him, Eric; bragging about killing. Torturing. Threatening me if I told anyone.

  I punch again and again.

   I punch till the memories stop. I punch till the only thing that I could think about is the pain throbbing from my knuckles.