33.

I'm trying to keep up with Sigurd pace, Eric's personal guard, I stumbled for the third time as my eyes were half closed cause our dear leader decided that he wanted to summon me at 4 am.

I crashed into something in front of me, progressing what happened it turned out to be Sigurd's back, "we are here," I rolled my eyes swinging the door open without knocking.

"What do you want?" Eric was sitting rather peacefully in his office chair smirking at how I imagine my face looked like.

"By all means, Do come in,"

I huffed folding my arms, "what do you want Eric?"

"I want you to arrange these folders alphabetically and put them on the computer over there," he pointed to a rusty computer in the corner of his office, it wasn't there nor was the desk when I visited his office earlier.

"Aww you got a fossilized computer just for me? How sweet," i said My voice laced with sarcasm, as o eyed his latest version laptop.

"Yea got it from Max's grandpa just for you cucciolo," he smirked getting off his desk.

"Wait...Are you serious?" I follow him to what seems like a small library. Damn he's rich rich but doesn't make him any less dick.

"Yes," he took books and went back AND I of course is following him like a lost puppy!

"And- hey slow down I'm talking to ya!" He spun around raising his pierced eyebrow, "what does kokolio mean?" He spun again heading towards the door.

"It's 4 am for the love of god! Why can't you sleep like the rest of humanity do!"

"Oh I'm gonna sleep," he opened the door, "while you candy are gonna do the task I gave you....I'll be back at 8," he placed a key in the lock.
OH HELL NO!

"Wait! Umm- what if I was done before 8? Can I go back to the dorms?" I gave him the best puppy eyes I could master.

"No"

"What If I want to sleep! Is that a crime?" I stomped my foot, keep it with puppy act, who knows maybe he has a heart.

"Hmm I don't know? Try the ground cucciolo," he chuckled locking the door.

I quickly darted to the door hitting it with my fist, "get me out of here you psychopath. I refuse to be held against my will!" I heard him chuckling from outside before his heavy steps got quieter and quieter.

The bastard locked me in his office. My lucky day!

"Well let's snoop around a little," I smirked knowing it ain't gonna end well but yeah fuck it, the one to blame is captain Eret.

I went to his desk and tried opening the first drawer, but it wouldn't budge. "Oh great," I tried the other drawers when finally one of them slided open.

There was nothing in it except a note, I snatched it unfolding it, let's get some gossip baby!

Well there goes my fun.

I threw the stupid note at his chair taking a look at the Stone Age computer, "why me?"

I walked to the desk Erickson has placed for me and landed heavily on the chair, "I'm to tired for this shit."

I pressed the power bottom and scanned the pile he gave me. It was all the initiates with there background, I quickly searched for mine.

"Find ya," I opened the folder.

"What's with the code- AND where's the juicy stuff!"

The Stone Age monitor finally opened and for a moment it was all blank, but a white bar appeared.

Insert code: _ _ _ _

7080.
I typed the code in the folder and after a good five seconds another notification popped up.

It was the same stuff written in the folder plus the bar at the end of the monitor.

Click for further information.

"There goes nothing," I swifted the mouse towards the bar and clicked.

"Wh...what in hell?" The folder is opened, but everything is written in some other language I guess?

"Ha giurato il codice omerta-  well what the fuck does that mean?" I scanned the rest of the screen searching for something-anything that I would understand, but nothing.

I decided to just finish inserting the codes for all the initiates since everything as dickhead quoted is locked up or possibly in Chinese for the matter.

"Ahhh fuckkk," I banged my head to the desk, "how many are left?" Three! Just three more folders then I'll sleep on anything, if it came down to sleeping on the floor I don't give two fucks after working for two Damn hours.

I glared down at the time. 6:11 a.m , "oh great."

I yawned as I stood up searching for anything other than the floor to rest till captain Erickson delight me with his presence.

I walked through the hallway that lead to the library Eric been in earlier, a bathroom and a locked room, I tried opening the door, but no luck.

"Well time to reveal my skills," I picked two bobby-pins out of my hair, but before I could insert them in the locked door I discovered that there is no lock for a key. It's a fingerprint lock.

Great.

I went back to the office cursing half of the way about how I would love to shove Eric's ass off the chasam.

I looked over his office chair which looked far more comfortable than the wooden chair he picked for my desk and well of course the floor,  I smirked knowing damn well it ain't gonna end well, I just hope he doesn't strangle me in my sleep.

That would be a sad ending for my miserable story.
Choked by his strong muscular sexy hands.

Yeah I need a therapist.

——————____________————————-

Ayooo guys!

I know it's been 3 month since I last update, but don't kill me I promise I'll update the story more regularly.

Well don't forget to vote and comment so that I updated faster.

If you have any ideas feel free to hit me up!

Jasmine 🥀