18.

Clary POV:

Where the hell is ian and Peter? I can't believe they stood me up, it's like everything keep repeating itself.

Why did I even bother?

"Come on guys I've to go to training before Four and Eric fry me for dinner," I stood up from the bench and told everyone.

"We'll see you at dinner,right?" Tyler said eating his second plate of pasta.

"Yeah. Of course," I waved them bye, then i went to to the training room.

As I was walking I found Four coming out of one of the rooms.

"FOUR," I ran till I caught up with him.

"Hey clary, I still can't believe you won and not Eric," he hugged me tightly.

"And that's not the end of it," he put his hand on my shoulder and mine on his waste since he's a couple of feets taller than me.

"Wha- what did you do now," he said half smirking and half consered.

"Well we made a bet, if he won I'll clean his office if I did I'll choose his cloth for a whole da-"

I didn't even finish my sentence before Four burst in laughing.

"But what about that punishment for two weeks he told you about?" Four said trying to stop himself from laughing like a mad man since we're coming near the training room.

"Ohh I have a plan for this too," I chuckled evilly.

Don't judge me, he deserves what's coming.

"Just take care, alright?" He looked at me his eyes full of concern.

"Of course teddy boo," I hugged his waste tightly.

"I told you a million times not to call me that," he was now fuming.

"Fine, I won't call you teddy boo, teddy boo," I'm really having my fun right now.

"Now if anyone hear you say this I'm gonna make sure that you'll never find any dauntless cake or waffles for an eternity, understand?"  He really need to step up with threats, really.

"Yes, teddy boo. Let's go now or we'll be late," I fastened our pace then slowed it a bit after we entered the training room.

Eric eyes burned holes into me and Four, what's his  deal? Gonna make sure to ask him after dinner.

Four left me and went to stand besides Eric.

I looked around to see Peter and Ian at the other side of the room. What's their deal now?

"Tomorrow you'll fight each other to determine which three of you will be kicked out of dauntless... so today we'll be doing some sparring to see your level," Eric barked at us.

"Since you're an odd number, one of you will be sparring with... me,"

Please don't make be me, I'm fucking begging you.

Four began to call out names:

Edward : Jake
Will: Al
Tris: molly
Peter: chris
Drew: hector
Lilly: Val
Ian: josh
Nina: kat
Lorenzo: Matt
Harley: Michael
Nick: Alissa
Madison: Vector
Clary••• Eric

No hell nooo. This is his revenge.

"Are we fighting with the same people we are sparring with today?" I folded my arms trying to show him that it doesn't bother me that I'm fighting the strongest most malecious man in dauntless.