29.

I'm sitting beside Cole and Leo across Ella and Peter eating breakfast before heading to the second week of training.

"So" Leo shoved a fork of omelette in his mouth, "where were you at the party, I didn't see you?"

Probably because I kissed the "dude" which I still don't know the name of, then I kissed our beloved leader, then I crashed at our instructor place.

"Hum..nothing, just danced for a while then went back to the dormitories,"

"Hey what's wrong? You seem a bit down," Cole frowned looking concerned.

"Just gonna get my ass whopped," I played with my food, I've lost my appetite just by thinking about the fucker.

"Why?"

"Eric caught me drinking," and making out with a guy.

"Shit," Peter frowned, "Alissa and Harley were also caught drinking at the party Eric told them to come at his office this morning."

Harley and Alissa.
I totally forgot about them.

"At least I won't be alone in this,"

It just doesn't seem right, why would Eric care so much about who I date or a necklace that Four gave me.

"Clary," I turned around to find Alissa, "Eric wants us at his office, Harley is already there."

I nod "let's go"

As we walked towards Eric's office Alissa was fiddling with her hand the whole time.

"Sooo, what do you think he'll do?"

"Ahh, I don't know.. depends on his mode," you never know what's going on in Eric's head.
No one knows.

"H-hey," Harley was rubbing her forehead, guess I'm not the only one who woke up with a headache.

"Well well," a guy came strolling down the hallway, I feel like I've seen him before.

"Aren't you the girls that were caught red handed?" Oh my god.

He's the "Dude".

"You're..."

"The guy you made out with yesterday? Yes indeed," he doesn't seem to be fazed by the situation, Eric was about to punch a hole in his skull if Four didn't stop him.

"Ahh where is my manners? Lucien Castle at your service," he extended his hand to me and I shake it still not able to wrap my head around the situation.

"How are you so..."
"Calm.." Harley completed my sentence.

"Let's just say me and Eric go back a long way," he gestured with his hand to the back, "I am actually his only friend," Lucien whispered with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut up before I break your nose,"  Eric was leaning on the doorway.

"Aaah Eric, stop frowning mate you're gonna look old," Eric rolled his eyes and fixed his black top which hugged his muscles perfectly and his-

Yeah I need to stop, that was a moment of weakness I'll start hating him from now.

"Harley and Alissa, go to Max's office," he pointed to the office down the hall. What about me motherfucker?

"Lucien, how many times did I tell you to stop trying to screw with the initiates?" Eric was speaking with such calmness in his voice, someone should record this.
That's is the first time he's not assaulting my eardrum.