"Don't say that to him" Maggie said while kissing my head and setting me back down and gave me my dummy back. I gave her the bullets in my hand and she smiled at me while loading them into a gun.

"It's not the right move" Glenny concluded "not now. Can't take the risk of putting them in the crossfire. It's my decision. It's final."

...

When Glenny came back into the cell block, Maggie was helping me to write something for my daddy.

"Hey, your not going" I looked up to see uncle merle putting some things into a bag when Glenny came down the stairs.

"I don't need permission"

"I can't let you" Glenny said while standing up straight.

"You can't stop me."

"Stops arguing, this is serious.. we don't have times for your blah blah blah blah blah" I hissed out.

Maggie sat up and moved me to the other table, away from the adults and put Toby in-front of me.

"If your gonna live here with us, it's gonna be on our terms." Merle lugged the bag onto his shoulder and turned away while Maggie raised her voice. "If Michonne can do it then why can't you?"

"Cause it's my brother out there, that's why," he yelled.

"It's Diego's dad, don't you think she's worried too!"

"Ill tell you what, he probably don't even like the kid, just somethin to hold on to till I came back! The kids just spare baggage that's all she is to him!" Merle yelled.

"Don't you say that! Don't you dare say that! You don't get to say anything to do with her cause Daryl loves his little girl more than he will ever love you!" Maggie spat the words out like venom.

Did daddy really not care about me like uncle merle said, it was Maggie telling the truth. I stopped drawing and hugged Toby close to my chest, he was my friend, he told the truth. The more everybody argued, the more my eyes started to leak.

The next thing I knew, there was a loud gunshot and it made me squeak and fall off my chair, luckily, I landed on my good wrist. Bethy stood there with a gun pointed at the ceiling and Merle and Glenny were both on the floor.

...

I sat at the table slightly dozing off when daddy came in and picked me up carefully.

"Daddy your back!"

"Yeah I am Nemo, come on, wake up, Rick needs ta talk to everybody" daddy carried me into the cellblock as everyone gathered round with rick in-front of everybody.

So I met this governor." Rick nodded to himself. "Sat with him for quite a while."

"Just the two of ya?" Merle questioned.

"Yeah." Ricky confirmed.

"Should have gone when we had the chance, bro," he said while walking past everyone.

"He wants the prison" Rick continued "He wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead. For what we did to Woodbury." He looked round at each and every one of us.

"Were going to war"

...

"I love unicorns, I wanna pet unicorn daddy"

Daddy frowned and shifted on my bed and stopped reading the storybook he had found for me and scoffed.

"Yeah, and I want the dead to stop walkin"

"...wait, there's no such things as unicorns?"

"Nope, sorry kid."

There was a soft silence before I spoke up again.

"Daddy what's baggage?"

"Why do ya wanna know that?"

"Cause"

Daddy hesitated before speaking out. "Ts like somethin ya have, but don't need. You don't really want it, an don't care if it goes missin or anythin.."

"Mkay" I whispered

"What's wrong?" He continued when I didn't answer. "Diego? Nemo talk to me baby girl"

"Is.. is that what I am?.. to you?" I whimpered.

"No! Who put that thaught inta yer head?" I just stared at him and realisation seemed to dawn on him. "Your my baby, I can't live without you"

"I love you daddy"

"Love ya to baby"

Daddy gave me my dummy and put Toby at my side before fixing my dungarees and setting the book on my table.

"You nice and warm?" Daddy asked

"Yeah... daddy I forgot to tell you! I'm five years old!" I squealed with a sudden burst of energy"

"Yeah? Since when?" Daddy smirked.

"Since... since I gotted new sockys!"

Daddy just chuckled and gave me a nice and warm snuggle and grabbed my hand. We both went to the mess hall to eat our dinner.

After dinner, and an added bruise to uncle merles face off daddy, Bethy took me with her to the baba and said that we needed to feeds her, but she had to get the bottle so she left me with a baba in my arms, the baba soon started to cry. I panicked a little, but then remembered what Sammy and Dean sang to me when I was sick or sleepy.

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better"

By the time I finished the little bit of the song, the babba had calmed down and that's when I noticed that Bethy was smiling at the door.

"That's a lovely song.. where did you learn it?" She asked while taking the babba and feeding her.

"My brothers."

"Sam and Dean?"

"Sammy and Dean..... and my best friend Cassy" I corrected and Beth giggled and apologised.

"I'm forgetting their voices, their laughs, their hugs. I want them back Beth. When can I haves them back? When will the nightmares and monsters go away? When will my heart stops hurting when I thinks of them Bethy?"

"Maybe one day, we will run into Sammy and Cassy, and you will remember their voices, you still got your picture, right?"

"No.... I losted it"

"Life can be tough, but you gotta get through it. You care about your brothers, and when you care about somebody, hurt is part of the package. Try to remember the good times you had with your brothers, focus on your memories, and you won't forget them. And as for the nightmares and monsters, your Diego Winchester, you can scare them away"

"I can't scare them, but my brothers. They're the guys that stop the monsters. They're the guys that scare them."

...
Hey peoples 😁

I'm back! I got back from holiday and I'm back writing again!

I have planned out some more chapters and I can't wait to show you what I have in store, I'm really looking forward to writing some more chapters for you guys!

30k views and over 900 votes! Thank you guys so much! I also thank you guys for all the comments you's are writing, it honestly makes my day! Thank you!!

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁😁