3. Jimbo.

"Diego!" The girl bolted upright, sweat clinging to her skin. Glenn stood above the girl, looking worried. "You we're having a nightmare."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I woke you ups, I'm sorry." The girl cried softly.

"Hey, hey its okay." Glenn soothed, rubbing circles on her back. "Hang on, I'll go get some fresh clothes for you for today, okay? I'll be back in a minute."

Diego nodded and watched as Glenn disappeared, only to come back five minutes later. He handed the kid a pair of huge shorts and a big t shirt.

"It's from Carl. He had some spare clothes. They're smaller than Sophia's, even though they're still a little big."

Diego nodded and he helped her into some fresh clothes. Once she was all dressed, Glenn changes her plasters to fresh ones and told her to stay in the RV for a while while the adults were busy.

She didn't listed and stepped out of the RV anyway. Diego walked forwards a little, and saw Andrea to her right. The woman was leaning over her dead sister. Diego watched as Rick walked away from the two, apologising softly. The little girl followed Rick over to where the adults were standing. Daryl said something about a turkey.

"I want some turkey." Diego murmured.

Daryl stopped his rant and Diego pouted. She was hungry. Almost on cue, her stomach growled. The girl gasped quietly and held her stomach in hopes to make it quiet. Shane huffed and went to get the kid a cereal bar. After opening the foul, he passed the food to Diego, who happily munched the bar while leaning against his leg.

Diego watched Daryl walk away, she guessed he was gonna make sure no more monsters were gonna get up. The small group by the truck looked behind them at a loud shout.

"What are you people doing? This is for geeks our people go over there. Our people go in that row over there!" Glenn yelled with a little more force. "We don't burn them! We bury them understand?"

Diego was a little confused, Sammy and Dean, they always burned the bodies. If they bury them, they might come back.

After stuffing her wrapper into Shane's pocket sneakily, she padded her way towards Jim, wanting to ask him a question.

"Hey, Mister Jim-" the girl cut herself off when she saw a patch of blood on his shirt. Diego leaned forward and pointed. "Blood."

"What?" Jacqui quizzing from nearby. "Jim, are you bleeding?"

"Oh, I just got some blood on me from the bodies." Jim replied with a shrug.

"No, that blood is fresh did you get bit?" Jacqui panicked, pulling Diego behind her. The girl was so confused.

"No, I got scratched during the attack." Jim breathed.

"No." Jacqui denied. "You got bit."

"I'm fine." The man dismissed.

"Then show me." The lady demanded, grasping Diego's shoulder tighter in worry.

"Don't tell." he whispered pleadingly.

"A walker got him! A walker bit Jim!" Jacqui announced to the group, pulling Diego away as she backed up.

Diego didn't like this. The men started to circle Jim, not giving him a way out. He just kept telling them all that he was okay.

"Show it to us. Show it to us!" Daryl repeated himself.

T-Dog grabbed Jim long enough for Daryl to lift hos short, revealing a bloody bite mark on his stomach. Diego whimpered suddenly feeling bad. Was she supposed to tell on him? Shane walked over to Jacqui and Diego, swiftly picking up the little girl and holding her on his hip.