"Goodness just spare me already with your beauty!" An old bestie shouted from behind camera. The phrase led Beyoncé to burst into a fit of giggles.

"LaLa you play entirely, too, much!"

"I'm just saying B, it's no way you can be this naturally beautiful; like you're glowing or some shit!"

Timidly, Beyoncé glanced at the ground and ran her hand slowly across her stomach with an odd hope that she'd feel her twins flutter around, even though she knew that wouldn't be happening until much later. Within the second, another wave of nausea took over and her body chemistry began to plummet; she needed to find the nearest bathroom fast.

"Can we take a break please?" She announced to the crew. They all nodded in approval and watched Beyoncé disappear into her dressing room with Lala in tow. Inside the bathroom, she dropped to her knees and regurgitated the yummy breakfast Carter had crafted for them this morning. She spent a few more minutes heaving and releasing nothing but fluid before she rose to her feet and began to wash and rebrush her teeth.

"I talked to Kim.." LaLa spoke as she watched Beyoncé exit the bathroom and take a seat in the plush vanity chair. Yes, she had heard her friend's desperation from the other side but simply put it off as a possible stomach flu; she did just come home from another country for Christ's sake.

"About?" said Beyoncé.

"Uh, about what the hell is happening between you and Nicki!" She said with a knowing face.

Beyoncé let out a sigh, "I don't know La. Its been what, a week now? I'm over it already.." she mumbled the last part.

"Are you sure about that?"

"You think I'm a liar now?"-

"Beyoncé, now you know. I just- I think you're just bottling your true emotions in."

"Cause I haven't spoken about it?"

"Right."

"Wrong."

"Beyoncé-"

"Alani!"

"Damn, the whole government though?" Simultaneously, they both rolled their eyes an let out a pair of aggravated sighs.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm fine La, I swear I really am. I cried about it already, I've vented, I've done it all. It's over. If in the future we chose to be friends again then so be it." ... "I still have you, right?"

Lala's face settled into a small pout as she pulled B in for a tight hug, "Awh of course you do Ju! I'm always here for you ... and her ... but, mostly for you." After Beyoncé pulled away, LaLa spoke again "It definitely will be awkward between the four of us now .. once upon a time we thought we couldn't live without each other and now look."

Beyoncé gave a small shrug, "It's life. People change and grow, sometimes for better or for worst. But I don't hold any ill will toward her."

LaLa smirked in delight of her mature attitude, "Good for you, Bey."

"Yeah yeah, no more of this sappy mess, okay? I swear this will be the last time I speak on it."

"Even within the press?"

"The press is the least of my worries right now. Carter did what he had to do in terms of a statement on both of our parts but thankfully, none of this has affected my sales or image at all."

"That's true!" LaLa said with a chuckle, "These folks in TheShadeRoom comments said you did the right thing: stood idle and minded your business!"