25.

"To think that I was coming in to know my fertile window when

"To think that I was coming in to know my fertile window when ... wow." Beyoncé said with a faint breath as she and her doctor looked in awe at the ultrasound image display.

"To date, you're about 7 1/2 weeks with these two."

"But I've been drinking alcohol well, just wine mostly. Are they going to be okay?" She asked, her voice laced with worry.

The doctor gave her thigh a light pat, "They're doing just fine, Beyoncé. Congratulations!"

At this moment, Beyonce allowed her tears to fall loosely. As they pooled beneath her cheeks, she still could not wrap her mind around the fact that she was pregnant and with twins! To her defense, she had made this appointment to check up on her fertility progress and discover if the endless love making she and Carter did in Bora Bora just a week prior would create a positive difference. Yet, now hearing that she was almost 8 weeks meant that these twins had been baking well before the couple's trip, amidst of the hard work they had been putting in.

"Thank you.." she finally spoke. She felt pressure as the doctor gently tugged the ultrasound wand from within her vagina. Then she sat up on the exam chair and pressed her hands against her abdomen. "This is really happening, huh?"

"Better believe it, baby!" The doctor said in a playful tone, causing her and Beyoncé to share a joyful laugh. "You're going to be a great mother, okay? I know you're probably still confused and excited and scared all at the time same time but hey, that's just the beginning of this motherhood journey."

"But twins .. they don't even run in either of our families."

"Genetics are weird like that. Granted it will be a bit more complicated of a pregnancy journey but I will be right by your side the entire way, okay?"

"Okay."

After watching the doctor write a few notes, she opened her hand to receive the prescription filled paper. "I want you to start on your prenatal's and I'm upping your calcium to give your bones some more support. Make an appointment at the front desk and I'll see you in about 4 weeks!"

Once she made her appointment and bid her doctor goodbye, she went to her local pharmacy and picked up her new goodies. Afterwards, she settled into her newly purchased black, Tesla Model X - a gift from her now baby daddy - and drove off toward BLK Studio to attend the ongoing photo shoot for her new Ivy Park x Top Shop Collaboration.