3.

"Do you think these fit right?" Nicki typed away on her phone before sharing the picture within the bestie group chat consisting of Bey, Lala, Kim, and herself

"Do you think these fit right?" Nicki typed away on her phone before sharing the picture within the bestie group chat consisting of Bey, Lala, Kim, and herself. She sighed before locking up her phone, and turned to acknowledge her once again empty queen size bed.

I need a nigga, she mumbled to herself before climbing into bed and wrapping herself up in her plush, white comforter set. Although she was lonely for the moment, Nicki was never one without; she could text one of her men and they'll be over in a heartbeat.

But she had to be honest with herself, she was tired of the constant men in and out of her life. It was tiring to keep up with, but she could not seem to find the one that satisfied each and every one of her needs. In her head, she knew exactly who would fulfill her wild & horny dreams, but he was very far to reach.

Drake lived in Canada. The two met briefly at Carter's club a few months back when Drake was in town to support his fellow business partner. Carter hooked the two up on the sly, but had no clue Nicki would fall for him the way she did. Immediately after the club appearance, Drake entertained Nicki for two weeks before heading back home. Yet on the last night of his stay, he gave Nicki the best sex of her life and an orgasm she would forever feel every time she thought of him.

No matter how hard Nicki tried, she couldn't shake Drake. She'd never felt this way about a man before, and her pride was too strong to tell him the truth, so she played it off by acting nonchalant to Drake's playful and flirtatious messages and beautiful dick pics.

Aimlessly, Nicki found herself once again scrolling through their messages. She landed on her favorite picture and went to work. The vibration from her lovely rabbit was heard throughout the bedroom, and in no time she climaxed. Slapping her phone down onto her chest, she took a few deep breathes before placing her toy back into her draw.

"Ah!" She cried out due to shock of vibration she felt on her chest via her iPhone. "Hello??"

Not a word came from the other side; "Hello?! Beyoncé stop playing on my phone!" She yelled out, but she still got no answer.

"What the fuck .." As she listened closely, she could hear the moans escaping Beyoncé's mouth. "Oh fuck," she heard, then a click signaling that Beyoncé had hung up. Nicki could do nothing but shake her head at the actions of her best friend. Hell, she was happy that she was even getting some dick ... but with who? Nicki knew Beyoncé was in LA, and she assumed that Carter stayed back in New York.

Oh well, she mumbled to herself before dozing off into a deep slumber.

***

Strutting into her place of work, Nicki approached her desk and dropped her bag. As she took a seat, she rolled her eyes at the continuously growing stack of paperwork. She had a lot of new & upcoming stars that wanted her company to represent them and of course, boost their fame. The Pinkprint, a well-known public relations agency was a household name in New York City. She represented fellow celebrities such as Lil Wayne, Big Sean, and Chance the Rapper, and always looked for ways to uplift her company.