66

Brandy:

After everything thing was over, I was thinking about how talented May and her friend Lily is and decided once everything was over with the wedding.

I'm going to talk to John to see if we could help her expanded her business a lit bit more, cause baby girl is very much so talented.

"John, this was the best day ever." I said with a smile on my face and John grabbed my hands and placed a kiss on the top and returned a smile back.

Then, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.

Looking in each other eyes made me wet.  "John,baby, I'm horny." I whisper sexual.

He started kissing me in my neck and rubbing all over me til his phone want off.

I backed up and looked at him with a smirk on my face "So, you not going to get that." I said and place a kiss on his cheek and I grabbed my  clothes and  made my way to the shower leaving him on hard.

*********** Party of John****************

John:

Brandy and I in middle of making some happen til my phone went off. Brandy backed up and smirk at me then walked off.

So, I answered my phone, of course it's my crazy ass brother Joe talking me to get dressed and meet him somewhere because something about his car.

I let Brandy know that I was going to help Joe out and I be back to finish what we had started.

I text Joe to send me his location.
I grabbed my keys and hopped into the car. I place that Joe give me in my GPS system and was on my way.

All I wanted to do is stay at the hotel with my baby and spend time with her but nooo i got to see what my little brother want.

When, I pulled up at the location that Joe give me. I got out the car and see Joe and Chris with some of our homeboys the we grow up with and all dressed up in front of a club.

"I told you it was going to work." Joe told Chris and everybody else that was standing around.

With a confused looked on my face. "Man, what fuck, you told me that something was wrong with your car." I said shaking my head.

" Yeah, I know." Joe said with a smart ass attitude and pat me on my back "Come you don't want to keep everyone else waiting on your ass." Joe said and walked into the club.

So, I followed Joe in the club and we went upstairs to a V.I.P room with everyone that I grow up and family members that I haven't seen forever.

Everyone told me congratulations on my engagement with Brandy. Everyone started partying hard they had dancers given laps dancing.

I was in the middle of having fun. I noticed my damn daddy was getting a lap dance from one of the strippers.

All I could do is put my hands over my face because I was embarrassed. I walked over to my brothers and pointed toward our dad way.

Joe and Chris was getting a kick from it all I could do is laugh but at the same time if my mom found out my dad old ass is in the club with his sons and a bunch of strippers we dead with him.

My dad was dressed like a pimp from head to toe and didn't miss a beat. He had the hat and shoes to much along with the cane and a big ass gold ring.

I walked up to my dad while he was making it raining dollars bills. I tap him on his shoulder. He jumped up as if I was my mom.

"SHIT,SON, I thought you was your crazy ass momma." My dad said holding his chest.

"Dad,really, you should be at home." I said   trying to keep a straight face but deep down I want to laugh so bad.