Chapter 32

Travis:

After seeing Brandy I decided to ask John how far is she but didnt pay me no mind at all as I follow him to his office in his house. He closed the door and locked it. He sat in his desk and asked for ally information while entering in the computer. He give me so paperwork to filled out of court.

All I could do is think about what could of and what I should of but it's to late now as I finished filling out the paperwork. I can hear Brandy laughing outside the office door I missed her voice and the way she used to looked at me.

Out of my thoughts and back to the questions that John was given me and I question him. Then my dad knocked on the door and John let him in. My dad ask this brother how the cast was going to looked but before we could get deep into the conversation I ask to go to the use to bedroom.

Brandy:

At home waiting for hubby to come back home from work. I was too happy to see him I give the cook a night off and cook for John myself I also help the maid clean the house and also give her off a well.

I'm outside with my mother and my female cousin talking about the wedding plans while having cocktail and fingerfood my phone started to ring its was John but before answering the phone I shhhhh everyone in the background so I could answer the phone.

Phone Conversations

Brandy: Hello honey

John:What you doing sweetheart

Brandy:Watching TV in the movie theater with my mother

John: Good Bae I just called to check on you and to let you know I have a client coming over so we could discuss their paperwork if it's ok with you

Brandy: it okay with me you won't take long are you because I do want one on one with no interruption

John: I keep my word I promise I won't be long i promise okay love u

Brandy: love you 2

Called End

Hey everyone someone hubby is on his way home and I can't wait to  meet this young man who swept my niece off her feet my aunt Mary said while dancing and holding her drink in the air. I laughed at and join her dancing until John pulled up and I stopped dancing and ran to John and kissed him when the car.

When I seen Travis getting out of John's car at the moment I knew it in my gut that I was right about it and my feelings was never wrong. John give me a looked that tell me to go back with my family and don't worry I tell you later looked so without word  john and I kissed and I left to join the rest of the ladies.

As John and Travis passed all the my family all looked at Travis and busted out laughing and say Heyyyyy inlaw and he waved back and say hey ladies  do drink too much then looked at me and said dont get in to much trouble or I have to punish you if you what mean looking at me with the lust in eyes as bit my lips and before I could say anything my Mary said Yea punishment alright that how she got pregnant in the first place. We all laughed except for Travis. John cut the Chit Chat short and they left.

Turn to my family members and said yall petty as fuck I laughed while tears came down my face as kept laughing. Ain't boy who with your man is now was your little boyfriend my auntie said yes he was I replied back  and the man that you with now is his uncle she continued yes aunties he is I said. Damn baby when you upgrade you upgrade bigger and better from broke little boys to a fine and mean fine man she said mommm get your sister she too much for me today lol. Baby if you don't know me by know I dont hold my tongue for no man or female expect sorry motherfucker who sleep with their uncle girlfriend and know was bestfriend shit that a bitch move but your a good woman and deserve to be treat accordingly. Because now days it is hard to find a good person but make sure you forgive all the people who don't you wrong even though it hurt but at the same time you will grow as a better person and one most thing leave the past in the past that why it the past for a reason people who hurt you and didn't want to see you happy don't know what coming for their ass. My auntie is right and what she said is deep I have to do what right for me and forgive them not for be for me and learn from my mistakes so I want respect my mistakes again so I could live for me and new family that John and I have created together. I just smiled and hug my aunt Mary and continue to talk about the wedding.

Wendy:

After we was done with everything I hoped in the car and headed to my doctor appointment to see what wrong what me.

30 minutes after I arrived to my appointment and waited until they called me in the back I watched  TV and read books. The nurse finally called my in the back and the ran some tests on me. Afterward the doctor came in and told me some disturbing news that I broke down and cry I never believed in what people said what go around comes back in 10 folds I wish I should've listened to those words before you live and learn but for me it's too late.

When I got home I took a shower and got ready for bed then cry myself to sleep.