53

John:

"BRANDY,BRANDY,BRANDY, BABY WAKE UP." I said, while I was holding her in my arms.

I checked her pulse to sure that she was still breathing and the God is was. So, I then laid her down in the backseat of the car and drove straight home.

As I was driving home I called own home doctor to meet us at the house to check on Brandy.

20 minutes later

Putting up in our driveway and parked the car. I hurry as fast as I can and I got Brandy out of the car.

My personal doctor was there and told me to take her in the room, so that she could examine her to make should everything is fine and the my fiance is in one peace.

While the doctor checked on her. I goes down stairs in to my office and watched the security camera to see how they got in the house and when I found how, I just shook my head.

Travis:

Man, what the hell happened? As the many of questions run through my mind as i was washing the blood off of me.

I couldn't believe what I seen. Brandy we forever be my heart and Wendy the mother's of my 2 kids, but her jealous way got her were she at now, which is die.

Never in a million years, I would see Brandy blacking out and seeing blood, but I see were Brandy was coming from.

9 out of 10, I have done the same thing behind my kids and the fucked up put about she just got out the hospital the same night.

As I continued washing my body, while the hot water hits my face.

John:

Doctor: " Mr. Blackman, your wife is fine, she stressed out and tried. But its nothing to worry yourself about." The doctor said as I shook his hand and then showed him the way out.

I want in the room and laid on the said of my wife and held her close to me.

John: "Baby, I promise I wouldn't let everyone hurt you or my babies again. Y'all mean the world to me and I will go through hell and high water to protect you and babies." I said as kiss her.

Brandy: "Awww,Baby I love you toooo."she said as the tears started to roll down her face.

Just holding her make me feel complete and all of a sudden I started crying because I know if I was watching them and doing my job as her man this shit wouldn't have happened.

Brandy: "Sweetie, stop crying, it's not your fault." She said wiping the tears from my face.

I couldn't even looked her in the eyes. She lift up my face and I stare in those beautiful brown eyes.

Those beautiful brown eyes and smile is the reason why I fell in love with her in the first place.

She is different from all the other woman I dated in my past and Brandy is someone special.

John: "Brandy, I Love You, so much and I glad to call you my wife soon." I said with a smile.

Brandy smiled at me and pulled me close to a cuddling position. I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell asleep.

Next Morning

I got up early in the morning to start breakfast for Brandy and I. I want to make things right by doing this for her.

Brandy was still asleep which was good on my put because I could get everything done before she wake up and try to take over.

Brandy:

Last night was horrible but I glad I put an end to the bitch and ha lover or whatever that was.

See her problem was that she like to compete with other female which was fine with me but she cross the line to no return for touching my babies with her nasty ass.

To be honest I don't know what had happened last night but I know one thing forsure it will not happen again.

I grabbed my clothes and make my way to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

While the shower was running. I called my mom to see if my babies were a okay.

Once I was done with that, I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

Washing my body up really good and keep my mind on planning this wedding and spending my life with John.

John:

Finally done cooking, I set up the table and fitted both plates.

As, I was doing that I could hear that she was in the shower getting ready as always.

I when to join her but I let her enjoy the shower to herself, and knowing me, I would make love to her even though I can't because she have to heal.

But her six weeks is up game over. As for now to keep my mind off of things. I'm going to help her plan this wedding.

Some people just say let the woman do it  but we a couple and united as one, so why do it together.

Brandy sexy ass made it downstairs in my robe and sat at the table. We both prayed over our food.

We both ate and have small talk about how we want over wedding.

Brandy:

Breakfast was delicious. I just up from the table once I was finished. John grabbed my hands and kissed me with so much passion.

We both walked upstairs to our bedroom and help me out his robe. I laid down in the bed naked. He went grab the massage oil and started rubbing my body all over.

Its felt so damn good to get a massage.
My body was telling me, "Girl, I know you when him inside of you." and I keep talking that voice to stop that, we need to wait until my six weeks is up.

So, I closed my eyes an enjoy the pleasure of my soon to be husband, rub the oil on my soft body.