Frenemies

Pain turned into a shadow tattooed on my soft skin.

To clear to see but an ache that was strong enough to feel.

I know he hurt me but I forgive him.

Because there was no way I was going to get out of this

Without getting stabbed in the heart

over and over again.

"So I reached out to the guy I used to like and told him how I felt. He apologized but I know it wasn't really sincere. I don't think he knows how much he hurt me. And I don't know why I reached out to him even though I told myself so many times not to. I was expecting a long apology or him knocking on my front door to beg for me back. For him to hold me and tell me what he did was a mistake.

But this is real life and I don't get the guy that I like. That didn't happened. What really happened was that he gave me a half assed apology then asked me how my summer was then he did what he always does. Doesn't text back. Disappears for days before he comes back.

I so desperately wanted things to be different. For it to be you. But now I know for sure and it's time to leave you.

It sucks because you made me feel a type of way that I will never be able to fully describe and I hope one day I can find someone that treats me the way a a guy has a crush on a girl does. The right way. Someday."

-Miss Yanxiet :)