Ch 50

BEYs pov

We were laughing, talking, and eating. Getting to know Ryan better and enjoying each others company like we usually did until a waitress that was brown skinned with Carmel eyes and her hair in its natural curly state came in and asked if she could speak with me privately. I agreed and I stood up from my seat and walked to the other side of the room, away from the tables and Kids. She followed.

"Hi Ms.Knowels, I hope your enjoying your meal so far." She said and I smiled and nodded implying that I am

"There is someone here who would like to meet with you. He goes by Mathew Knowels, he said that he was your father and he's been trying to get in touch with you. Should I let him in?" She asked

"No!" I said too quickly making everybody stop talking and look at me. I have them a reassuring smile to keep going with their conversation and they did just that.

"Somebody call jay and tell him to come here right now, I need him here!" I yelled to anybody listening

"Okay why, what's wrong?" Kelly asked while Annie called

"My father is here and I'm about to go talk with him." I said and Kelly's eyebrows raised, she didn't know much but she knew enough to where she could tell I wasn't in contact with him and that he was in prison.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She asked calmly trying not to make a scene

"No it's okay, just get everybody ready to go and take them home. I'll just have jay bring me home." I said and she nodded and started getting everybody ready to go as she promised

"Can you take me to another private room and tell him to meet me there." I said not knowing what I was really getting myself into

"Yes ma'am, follow me." She said and I followed behind her being aware of my surroundings as I did. She took me to a room that what spacious with empty tables in it. It looked like I was used for parties.

"I'll be right back with him ma'am." She said and I nodded nervously.

I started getting even more nervous and my palms were sweating. I wiped them on my jeans and sighed looking up trying not to cry. This was my first time seeing my father in 15 years after he r-ra I can't even think about it.

I tilted my head up and closed my eyes.

Flash back

"Beyoncé I promise you baby girl. It wasn't me. I swear on my life. I would never do anything to harm you or put you in harms way. I love you too much." My dad said when I was put on the stand to testify. My stomach turned knowing that I had the power to put my father in jail.

"Beyoncé! Look at me baby." I tried my hardest not to but I couldn't help it. I looked at him. He looked horrible, like he had been crying, he had a black eye, his hair was outgrowing, and he looked tired. But he really looked sad.

This was heart breaking for me, tears strolled down my face. I missed the man who used to tuck me in at night, who used to play with me while mom
Was working, who loved me unconditionally, who supported me through everything, who'd never put me in harm way. And when I looked in his eyes in this very moment I saw that man. I saw my daddy, I didn't see the man who raped me and almost beat my mother to death. I saw the man who raised me.

So what was I going to do? With all of this power.

Because on the other hand, this was still the man who raped me, impregnated me, forcing me to get an abortion, almost killed my mother, beat her, hurt my baby sister, she's dead. And my mom, god bless her. She's dead, and never coming back.I could never forgive myself for letting this man walk free while I fear for my life, and morn for my mother's and sisters.