Ch 26

Jays POV

We went to pick up Annie and Mina from Annie's house and bey said her mom wanted everybody to meet at her house for breakfast so we all went over there. Annie, Mina, and I have been over here before but my mom hasn't, she doesn't even know who beys mom or moms are.

I helped everybody out the car and bey unlocked the door for us and we went in to see Richard, Brandon, and a man I didn't know on the couch watching tv. I went over and dapped them all up and shook the one I didn't know hand.

"What's up, I'm jay. Beys boyfriend." I said introducing myself and he introduced himself as Idris, Venessas boyfriend. Bey introduced my family to the three men and I joined them on the couch after saying hey to everybody in the kitchen then joined the men on the couch

Beys POV

"Good morning everybody!" I said once I walked into the kitchen with momma G Annie and Mina. Everybody looked at me and I saw kelly, Tim, and Kia and got excited. "Awee the whole family's here." I said before going around and greeting everybody then introducing jays family to everyone. Literally, everybody was there, Alysa, kelly, both of my moms, Tim, Brandon, Richard, Idris, Kia, Annie, Momma G, Ava, Solange, and me!

They blended in so well, Momma G went with my moms and Annie came with me and Kelly. I got my god baby from tim and kicked him it the kitchen and she was sleep but I still kept her in my arms cause I missed her so much.

Once the food was done everybody got a plate and quickly ate because we had to go. I woke Kia up and she was so happy to see me she ate while sitting on my lap and we all talked and laughed. They said solo and Ava was up stairs so I went to go get them and they bum rushed me for the food. They ain't right.

Anyways everybody left in they cars to go to the church and we all met outside as a family then walked in as the choir was singing and all sat together as a group. I sat in the middle of jay and kelly and had Kia sitting on my lap. She just wanted to be with me so I kept her. And just rubbed her back as she slept on me. My god baby was tired.

I listened to some of the service then remembered how long the service was, I found myself slowly drifting to sleep on Kelly's shoulder and she was doing the same while Tim and jay chuckled at us. My eyes fully closed then I felt a hard sting on the back of my neck and kelly yelped making everybody look at us.

"Owe!!!Wooooo the lord is so good!" She said trying to cover it up

"Yes he is girl." I said trying to help her and jay, tim , and Brandon were dying laughing silently. I turned around glaring at my moms and jays mom cause I know they were the ones that popped us. And they all raised they hands like they'd do it again and I flinched hard as hell. And jay was trying his hardest not to laughed

"Y'all Better not go back to sleep." Momma G told us and we said yes ma'am then turned around to see the pastor staring at us

"Well, since the lord is so good, kelly and Beyoncé, why don't y'all come up here and bless us with them vocals real quick." He said and my mouth hung open and I looked at Kelly and she had the same expression. Jay and tim were just laughing at us like something was funny

I mean we can't tell the pastor no. Our moms would beat us for embarrassing them.

"Yeah girl bless us with them vocals!" Jay said then start clapping and cheering and I laughed and blushed as the churched joined in on cheering us on. We both slid out of the isle and was handed a mic once we got to the front. I looked at her and she mouth 'take me to the king' and I nodded then told the choir and they gave us the okay to start.

I looked at jay and he was looking directly at me. I blushed and looked away biting my lip getting nervous because he's only herd me sing once and I was never serious about it. I looked back up at him and he mouthed, 'you got this baby' and I smiled as the beat dropped and all this nervousness went away.