Chapter 7: Manager issues crazy fans and sleep problems

Laughter wakes me up. Carter isn't in bed, and I'm sad that his spot isn't even warm. I peek my head out from the bed in the wall and he isn't in the main part of the bus.

"Where's-"

"I'm here." Carter says. I look behind me to see him glistening in water wearing only sweats. He kisses me. "Tired?'

I nod. He hugs me and pulls me right out of bed. I'm wearing boyshorts underwear and a gray tank top. I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts his hands under my ass as he carries me into the main part of the bus and plops down on the couch. I peck his lips three times.

"Your breath tastes like strawberries." He says, kissing me again. "Which is what you always smell like."

"Well is makes sense for her to taste the way she smells." Cody says. "Sleep well?"

I nod.

"No morning sickness?" Adam asks.

"I'm not pregnant." I snap. I bury my head in Carter's neck.

"You're not wearing any pants." He says.

"So?" Lucy asks. "God, you're annoying."

I grin. I love Lucy.

He purses his lips. "Hey Devin, can we stop for food?" he asks.

"Yeah."

I get up and go take a shower. I put on a black thong, a beige bra, a white tank top, and a pair of spandex.

I feel my stomach cramp up and I grab a tampon and walk off to the bathroom.

I shove it in and enter the main part of the bus.

"You're wearing that?" Adam asks.

I think it has to do with the fact that I want him fired and I'm on my period, but I just snap.

"Does it look like I'm wearing something else?" I snap.

He raises his eyebrows. "No, but it looks like you're trying to grab the attention of every guy that walks past."

"Oh my god." I pinch the bridge of my nose and shut my eyes and count to ten to keep myself from nailing a punch in his hideous nose. "I fucking hate you." I decide to say.

Everyone in this goddamn bus knows me like the back of their hand. All of us know each other like the back of their hands. Of course Carter knows me better than anyone, but that's just natural.

All of the guys wives are on a separate tour bus.

"You hate me?" he stands up. "I'm sorry, but the only reason you've gotten this far in your career is because of me."

"Sorry Cupcake, but you're wrong. The only reason we've gotten this far is because she have amazing fans and we have talent."

"You wouldn't have a record deal without me. Why don't you go fuck off?"

"Uh..." Carter stands up. "Don't talk to my wife like that."

"Yeah. Don't talk to Roxy like that." Lucy butts in.

"Not to piss on your ego man, but we got that record deal before we even met you." Cody says.

"But the only reason you kept the record deal-"

"Can we fucking fire him please?" I blurt. It's not up to me, it's up to all of us.

"I'm down for that." Carter says.

All of us agree.

"You're fired. Get off our bus."

"No." he says.