Chapter 6: Games concerts and touring

We're at the signing. The album is out and people are going nuts. It's so bad that Bruce couldn't handle it and he called Eddie to back him up.

"Roxy, you're my favorite." A girl says to me with a grin. Her hair is dyed blue and she has sparkly green eyes.

"Aw! Thank you." I say. I sign her album. My signature is Roxy Kay Lynne Harris and I've been signing it so much since Cartr and I got married when we were twenty three that I can just scribble it in under five seconds and manage to make it look kickass and perfect every time.

"Can I take a picture with you?" she asks.

"No." Eddie says. I roll my eyes at him.

"Sure."

I am particularly fond of my outfit today. I'm wearing a black crop top under my dark gray tank top that says Good girls go to heaven and then it shows a lightning bolt and then says bad girls go everywhere

My jeans are white and ripped and then I have on black vans. The shirt hangs down enough at the sides to show off the crop top.

The two of us move out of the way and I take a quick picture with her and go back to my seat.

"Roxy, I'm Jaden. Can you share Carter with me?" the girl asks as she hands me her album. Carter snickers.

I smile. "Nope. Sorry. I know sharing is nice, but I'm not good at sharing."

She sighs and gets all of us to sign her album and then a guy walks up to me.

"Roxy." He says. "You're really sexy, just saying."

I laugh and sign his album. "Thanks."

"Carter, care to share?"

"No way, my friend. My sexy wife is all mine. Sorry."

He laughs.

People keep coming. "Lucy, how big are your boobs?" one guy asks.

It's cool having such a big band with girls and boys because we get rabid female fans and rabid male fans.

"Guys please follow me on twitter?" a girl asks. "I'll message you tonight! Please guys! I'll message each of you!"

"Rachel, can we go fuck?"

"Cody, would you ever consider being bisexual so we can fuck?"

"Ryan, how long is your dick?"

"Roxy, can I feel your breasts?"

"Carter, is Roxy good at handjobs?"

"Rachel, how old were you when you started your period?"

"Ryder, you're so fucking sexy! Can I touch your arms?"

"Carter, will you divorce Roxy so I can have you?"

That hits a button, just because I'm been so messed up about that. I keep my mouth shut though.

"Roxy, can I fuck you in my pool?"

"Carter, will you and Roxy make a sex tape?"

"Roxanne Kay Lynne Harris, I'm in love with you!"

"Lucy, can we have sex?"

"Alec, will you please be bi so you can pop my cherry?"

"I love you Cody."

"Rachel, you're so hot."

The shit people say. Doing things that involves our fans makes all of us really happy because it boosts our ego and it's super funny.