Chapter 5: Ellen plans and mobs

His head is on my stomach. We laid a blanket out in the backyard and he's using my stomach as a pillow. He's strumming away at his guitar and we're singing together.

He stops suddenly.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask.

"To tell you that I love you." He replies.

I smile, running my fingers through his hair. "I love you too."

He doesn't start playing again.

I really want him to grow his hair out. His hair is actually really curly. If he grows it out for long enough, he will get an afro. I love when his hair begins to curl and his curls rap around my fingers.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks softly.

"I'm thinking about your hair." I admit.

"Do you want me to cut it?" he asks.

"No." I whisper. "I want you to let it grow."

By the time we leave four the tour, his hair will be curly.

"Alright. I'll let it grow." He says. He stands up and holds his hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me to my feet.

He walks over to the pool and jumps in.

I go and sit with my feet in the hot tub.

_________________

On Friday, my phone blaring wakes me and Carter. I moan and nuzzle closer to him. We're both naked because of sex last night. It's 12:23 PM.

"It's past noon." I mumble.

For some reason, that alerts Carter. He sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Ticket's went on sale twenty three minutes ago." He mutters.

"Oh shit!" I explain as I snatch my phone up and press answer.

"You two were supposed to be here over an hour ago. We have a very important meeting this morning." Adam is mad.

"Uh...we overslept." I mutter. "We'll be there in a half hour."

I hang up on him and stand up, stretching. Carter stares.

"That's a beautiful sight to wake up to." He grins.

I roll my eyes. "Horn dog." I mutter as I walk to the bathroom. I start the shower. Carter strips naked and joins me.

"We're already late." He points out. "A little bit longer than a half hour won't hurt anyone, right?" he waggles his eyebrows.

I bite my lip. He's so hot and naked...

"Right." I reply.

____________

I wear a coral skirt, black flats, a white crop top with a build in bra and a jean jacket that doesn't have any sleeves. I have on a choker necklace with spikes on it, and my hair it up in a neat bun. I have on a minimal amount of makeup and I'm set for the day. Carter wears khaki pants and a white loose tank top for guys that they would get at Hollister. There's a pocket over his left peck that's dark gray. The whole back of the shirt is dark gray and the front is white. He has on white vans. He looks hot and his tanned biceps are showing off and it's really sexy.

We're meeting at our place of business which is where Adam works from. This is where they produce the albums and everything and make concert plans. This is where all the big things happen.

When we pull up, we're thirty minutes later than we said we would be.

We get out and go in. The floor is marble. The stairs are giant and it just screams business. Carter and I go up three flights of stairs and head down the hall to the room with the glass door. On the right of the door, there's a sign with all of our names on it, our managers name, and our publicist's name. Carter holds the door open for me and we walk in.