Chapter 2: Media troubles

AHH GUYS I GOT THE PICTURE TO WORK

"How many times did we have sex yesterday?" I ask Carter in front of all of our friends. We're all one giant group. Marcus and Hannah are included and Kyle met his girl, who is named Sierra. I just woke up. I go and kiss him and wrap my arms around him. he hugs me back, burying his head in my hair.

"Uh..." he clears his throat. "How many rooms are in this house, exactly?"

"Twenty five." I mumble.

"Then twenty uh...twenty six..." he starts scratching the back of his neck.

"What the fuck!" Cody says. "Oh my god, I can only imagine how bad your fucking vagina hurts."

"It doesn't hurt."

"Wait, there are twenty five rooms. How did you have sex twenty six times?" Alec asks. He is Cody's man. They finally got together after high school.

"Uh...well see, the pool..."

"Oh god!" Rachel looks disgusted. "You guys are horn dogs!"

My jaw drops and I start laughing. "We are not!" I defend, wrapping my arms around Carter again. "We were just making up for lost time."

"You two are nuts." Marcus says.

"Hey!" I snap. "Fuck you all! You're just jealous we got some and you got none!"

I buzzer signaling someone is at the gate beeps, and then our guy, the one that had the day off yesterday, the one who opens the gate for us says, "Uh Rox, your brothers girlfriend is here. Should I tell her to fuck off?"

He's my favorite body guard we have. We have some for concerts. We have some for talk shows. We have him for anything.

I groan loudly. Don't get me wrong, Sierra is really sweet and nice, but oh my god, she's fucking happy and bubbly. She annoys the hell out of me.

"Rox?" he asks again. "She's trying to talk to me about her hair!" he sounds panicked. I let go of Carter and walk to the buzzer. "Rox? Save me. Rox? ROXANNE!"

I snicker and press the button. "Calm your dick, Ricky." I say. "Let her in."

"Oh thank god." He replies. I look down at my clothes and groan loudly.

"She's going to lecture me."

All I'm wearing is a thong and one of Carter's shirts. All our friends are in relationships.

I see her pull up in her candy red sports car. She gets out in a frilly dress. Her hair is all done, and her makeup is, too. Her dress is hot pink. She doesn't knock, she just walks in.

"Where's-oh my god." She looks me up and down. "What are you wearing?"

"Uh...clothes?"

"You look like...like...a homeless person."

"Gee, thank you so much. Why are you here?"

She sighs, flicking a strand of blonde hair over her shoulder. "You need to act more feminine."

"You drove all the way here from LA to tell me to act more feminine?" I ask.

"I came to help."

She produces a neon pink dress from her purse and pink heels, her makeup bag and a ton of hair stuff. I just stare at her. "You need help, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry, I am not wearing that." I say.

"Why not?" she asks.

"Uh...I don't want to look like Barbie puked on me. I can't run from mobs in that."