: Together :

Gnawing at the insides of his lips,Seokjin tiptoed inside Jeongguk's chamber,only to find the young prince in a desperate search for something infront of his large closet.

"Can I have the honour to help the groom with something?", he mused, gaining the attention of his younger brother.

Jeongguk took a glance at him and groaned in frustration.

"My bows!"

"What?", Seokjin squeaked out, puzzled.

"My bowties!, Jeongguk huffed out in annoyance.

"There was a whole set in my closet. How can they just disappear?!"

Seokjin nodded, mouth slightly agape.

"Ah...", he mused as he walked towards the younger.

"Are you sure those are here?", he inquired, tilting his head to the side.

"Jimin used to-", the younger stopped himself, digging more into the set of his attires.

"Well Jimin has requested me to tell you that your set of bowties are inside the left drawer...", Seokjin informed in a neutral voice.

After awkwardly fidgeting for some moment, Jeongguk dragged open the afore mentioned drawer of his closet.

"Ggukah...', Seokjin whispered and stood beside the younger prince.

"Do you want to get married?"

Jeongguk's hands stopped working.

"What?", he blurted out, his bambi eyes widened even more as he stared at Seokjin in shock.

The older sighed.

"Gguk... You... you are very precious to all of us.You know that, right?"

"We have- All of us.... We have always wanted the best for you. Always wished that you will live a happy and healthy life."

"But....", he trailed, caressing Jeongguk's arm as the younger frowned at his words.

"But you don't seem to be.... happy Ggukah..."

"I mean it's...it's your wedding today. You're about to get married to the love of your life, to your childhood companion! But..."

"... Why can't I see that happiness on your face Gguk? Why are you being so annoyed because of a mere bowtie?! Why does it look like you're doing all of these just because you have to do it...not because you want to do it?"

"Hyung!", the younger's voice raised in surprise.

"What are you even-"

-"Listen...Gguk... I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just... I just...don't want you to regret any of your decisions."

"I used to think that you and...Jimin are...made for each other. Because,he used to understand you even more than me and Soo... He used to... bring the widest smile on your face."