: The North :

"I missed you Halmeonie...."

The corner of Seokjin's lips tugged upwards as Taehyung kneeled in front of his grandmother's tombstone.

"Jen couldn't come.... Her mate needs her right now;I'm going to be an uncle soon;And you're going to be a Jeungjo-Halmeonie!",the blonde told his grandmother like an excited baby.

And then his eyes widened at a sudden realization.

"Oh!...",he exclaimed before turning around to look at the older.

"Come here...";extending his hand,he gestured Seokjin to sit beside him.

Seokjin complied.

Taehyung wrapped his left hand around the omega's shoulders and chimed proudly,-

"Halmeonie..... Meet Seokjinah; my mate..."

Seokjin smiled and bowed at the late Queen of the Northern kingdom.

"....you remember his name,right?! He is that very Kim Seokjin whom I used to talk about with you.... You were right Halmeonie;my fate has been tied with my prince...",Taehyung continued with a wide smile.

"I'm... Going to be a father too... My child,my family needs your blessing,Halmeonie...",he muttered; eyes glistening with tears of joy and maybe a bit of sadness too.

Seokjin was staring at his Taehyung's face until now.

"Won't you let me talk to Halmeonie?!,he worded as soon as he noticed the tears pricking at the corner of his mate's eyes.

The younger blinked away his tears and smiled genuinely.He nodded at the omega;encouraging him to say something.

Seokjin sighed and looked at the beautiful tombstone.

"Halmeonie....",he whispered.

-"Thank you.... Thank you so much for being there with him when he needed you the most..."

Seokjin's voice wavered as he bit down on his lip.

Taehyung wasted no time before tightening his grip on the older and leaning in to plant a soothing kiss on the side of Seokjin's temple.

The older smiled at him,sniffling a little as Taehyung took his hand to pull him up from the velvety grass.

"Let's go..?",he asked;intertwining his hands with the prince's.

"You didn't have to bring Namjoon with us,you know...',he whispered as they were proceeding towards their carriage;where the afore mentioned beta was waiting for both of them.

Seokjin pursed his lips.

"But you kept telling me that it can be dangerous here......!",he said in defense.

"Yes because it is true... Many of our peasants don't have mates and;Its quite difficult for them to control their thirst.... Maybe they won't want to hurt you;but they'd end up doing that unintentionally. That's why I was saying that it can be dangerous for you... But...",Seokjin scrunched his forehead as the younger trailed.