: Yearning :

Jimin huffed infront of the office door. Panting heavily, he gave the female alpha infront of him a conscious look.

"Jennie-",he breathed out.

The alpha's forehead creased at his tone.

-"Seokjin hyung....."

Noticing the tremor in Jimin's voice, Jennie got up from her chair.

"What...? What's wrong with him?!",she asked,rather demanded because Jimin's hesitation was making her frustrated.

"He is..... Something has happened to him. He is trembling and sweating furiously and-",the omega couldn't finish his sentence as Jennie walked past him,rushing down the castle's hallways and towards the elder prince's bedchamber while muttering under her breath,-

"Tae is going to kill me!"

Just a week before,when she saw Seokjin coming out of the carriage from Northern Kingdom and realized that there was only Namjoon with him;Jennie knew that they all have to face the consequences of this situation.

"What happened,Oraboni?!",she almost yelled as she entered Seokjin's room and saw the older half lying on his bed,breathing heavily.

Seokjin gulped and immediately winced.

"It......It h-hurts-",he mumbled,letting his hand touch the bond mark on his neck.

"Let me see.....",the alpha requested while removing Seokjin's fingers from upon his neck and touched the mark.

Her eyes widened as she realized that the mark was burning.

"Since when?!",she demanded to Namjoon and Yoongi who were standing beside the queen sized bed.

"Last night....his throat is getting dry quite often too...",Yoongi answered with a flat tone but his face revealed his anxiousness clearly.

"He doesn't even want to eat anything. It- ..... It can affect the baby,Jennie!",Jimin wailed.

"I know !",Jennie hushed the omega with her firm tone.

"This madness should be stopped now.I'm going to inform Tae-"

"NO! Jennie please!",Seokjin cried out,holding his neck as he rested the back of his head against the headrest.

"Please don't force him to come back.....I don't-.... I don't want to force a-anything to him..."

Jennie closed her eyes to compose herself.

As she finally opened them,she gave the trembling older a pointed look and snarled,-

"We are not forcing anything to him.The baby is his too,oraboni! And you can't just forget that you're not just Tae's mate,but his submissive too. The more he wouldn't drink your blood,the more you'd have to face these consequences. Your body follows a circle now; a certain amount of blood needs to be released from your body every day. And if you try or force the circle to stop,it'll affect your health a lot,oraboni. Please don't forget that now,your health is not just your own,its the baby's too. And I don't know about his fathers but let me be clear that I'm not going to risk his health at any cost!"