: Shrieks :

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered open because of a soft tap on his shoulders.

Turning his head around,he glanced over his own shoulders and smiled softly as his eyes met with none other than his own omega.

"They let you come to my room again?!",he exclaimed as Jimin placed a tray of fruits and beverages on the bedside table.

"They know you wouldn't have anything if I don't force you...",Jimin snickered and took a large bowl of fruits before proceeding towards the younger.

Jeongguk released a halfhearted chuckle.

"Ggukkie...... Everyone is absolutely alright. Seokjin-hyung,Jisoo-Noona,Hoseok-hyung......Everybody!  They don't even dare to harm servants like us..... Then what are you so upset about?! He'd eventually let you leave your room too.Just wait a little bit more.",the omega assured.

"What about Eomonie.....?",the prince wondered.

Jimin stiffened at the question.

"She would never come over this loss and disrespect.I can't overlook her,can I?!",the younger sighed while rubbing the heel of his right palm upon his knuckles.

Jimin put down the bowl of fruits on the bed and kneeled infront of Jeongguk.

He wrapped his small hands around the alpha's face and looked at his doe eyes.

"I.....want to tell you something, Ggukkie.... You....need to know this...",he muttered meekly.

Jeongguk's face softened. He leaned down and pressed his lips against the older's;his hands pulling Jimin up and making him straddle on his lap.

"What is it?!",he asked softly.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but a knock on the door made him stop abruptly.

----------------------

"Does Jennie know?!",Seokjin almost  squealed but Jisoo hushed him.

"I don't know~",she blushed.

"I mean...we didn't really talk about it,but...... Since she has requested you to meet me on her own,I guess she has sensed it too...",the omega smiled while looking at her own feet.

"I was also surprised,to be honest. I mean,I couldn't come up with a reason why all of a sudden Jennie told me that I should visit you.",Seokjin giggled as he carded his fingers through the younger's smooth locks.

"I'm so happy for you...",he chided.

"You've always been happy for us,Oraboni...",Jisoo gave him a grateful smile.

"I hope you can be happy with your own life too.",she continued and the older's smile faltered slowly.

"Oraboni,Taehyung loves you.... You can't deny that right?",Jisoo said with a frustrating sigh.

"I also can't deny that he has betrayed me....",Seokjin retorted.

"Oraboni!",Jisoo exclaimed.

-"They hadn't betrayed us! Whatever they did was a revenge. And it was....never about us.It was all against Eomonie. She wronged them,Oraboni~...she-"