: Don't Let Me Go :

"He is going to be alright, isn't he?",Jeongguk frowned, trudging along with the royal physician as they made their way out of Seokjin's bedchamber.

"Hopefully. As long as we're careful about His Highness, My King's emotional health and contentment, he would be fine. Because in situations like these where the physical health gets worse everyday, only our mental strength can help us...", the old physician stated, nodding her head.

"Don't worry, Your Highness. His Highness is certainly in a critical condition, but we will try our best. I request all of you to keep faith in us.", she assured before bowing and ambling along the hallway.

Jeongguk swallowed,his brows furrowed in such a way that clearly stated that he was in a verge of crying.

He inhaled a long breath, turning around to reenter his brother's chamber until a pair of small hands grabbed his arm.

The prince stopped and closed his eyes for a second, composing himself before facing his omega completely.

"What is it now?!"

"Let them be alone, Ggukkie...",Jimin murmured, rubbing the alphas arms to calm him down.

"Please..."

"I can't leave my hyung with that monster!",Jeongguk rasped.

Jimin winced.

" Ggukkie please! ",his voice sounded almost broken.

"You've badmouthed him quite enough! Now please..... Just please stop this."

The omega's hand crawled up Jeongguk's neck,cupping the younger's face as he muttered patiently,-

"They are each other's mates,Ggukkie... They need each other the most,whether we like it or not,whether you want it or not. Seokjin-hyung needs Tae right now and Tae has the right to be with him.Your words are hurting him,Ggukkie...try to understand!"

"It doesn't matter if your bestfriend is hurting or not! I don't care about him at all.",Jeongguk let out a low growl, making the omega shiver.

Jimin's hand trembled, his eyes turning into ocean blue as he stared at his mate timidly and with a hint of distress.

"Ofcourse you don't care about my bestfriend. But I do care about your brother! I'm worried about both of them and that's why I am using my rationality unlike you!",he frowned, retreating his hand from the alpha's face.

" Its fair for you to be upset about everything that is happening,Younger Prince...but its not fair to accuse Tae for each and everything! You think you're the only one who is worried about Seokjin-hyung?! Kim Jeongguk, you just don't know what your brother means to Taehyung. You don't know anything about them! You know nothing! "

"I don't want to know! I can see how much he loves hyung. I can see everything...",The alpha grabbed Jimin's arm and the omega hissed at the vice like grip.

"Listen Jimin... If anything... anything happens to hyung because of him or his baby,I'm going to forget that he is your savior... I will kill him. I swear I will finish him!",he growled and pushed Jimin, causing the older to stumble back.