: Proud :

"Seokjin-oraboni?!",Jennie exclaimed as he saw Seokjin coming out of their room absentmindedly and well; a bit cautiously.

The Omega's eyes snapped up at the younger and he stopped in an abrupt way.

"You- ?",Jennie began reluctantly.

"I just.....",Seokjin cut her off.

".....came to meet Soo.But she...",he trailed.

"Oh! Actually..... She wanted to stroll around the garden so we were there only. I have something important to do;so I left her there with Rosé...",Jennie explained.

"I see...",Seokjin muttered with a small smile and was about to leave his spot but the alpha stopped him.

-"Oraboni..."

Seokjin had to stop in his tracks at the way the younger addressed him.It was different than usual; less formal,a bit soft,slightly endearing.

He turned around.

"Yes?",he asked softly.

Jennie heaved a quiet sigh and pursed her lips before mumbling a 'sorry'.

The Omega's eyebrows shot upwards.

"W-why exactly?!",he inquired with a confused expression.

Jennie chuckled a little.

"Well..... First of all because, I....unintentionally underestimated you that day...";she smiled shyly.

-"I had no idea that you'd be able to control his complexities that easily!.... But,trust me I never meant to underestimate your capabilities. I was....just worried about what could've possible happened to you....."

Seokjin nodded in understanding.

-"And.......the actual reason behind the apology is.....the situation that you're going through right now.I'm...sorry for everything that's happening in your life..."

"Jennie...",Seokjin couldn't come up with a perfect word.

"I know its difficult for you....for Jeongguk and.....princess too.You weren't even involved in any of this yet.....yet the three of you are suffering too...."

Seokjin gulped and gazed at his shoes.What was he supposed to say anyways?!

"I know Jisoo is upset about her mother. Most probably, all of you are. I can swear on the name of my unborn child that I want nothing but Jisoo's happiness in my life but........",the younger quieted down a sniffle.

-"I can't forget what happened that day;Oraboni..... I tried so hard;I did my best but I just can't forget it at all!She....she killed my mother infront of my eyes! I........"

"You don't have to forgive her....",Seokjin opined.

-"You shouldn't.... I wouldn't have done that if I was in your place too...."

Jennie nodded.

"And I'm sorry to you for that....",she muttered as a teardrop fell upon her right cheek.