: Everyone Must Know (M) :

A weak whimper broke the silence of Seokjin's bedchamber as Taehyung licked the older's scent gland teasingly;their bodies flushed together and Seokjin pressed against the beige wall.

Both of their tuxedos were discarded  on the floor while their hands were busy untucking each other's shirts.

Seokjin was having a bit problem though.He still had the blindfold on.So,he tried to open the knot but as soon as his hands reached behind his own head;Taehyung's large hands grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them above his head on the wall.

"What-",Seokjin gasped but his parted lips were soon taken by the younger's.

Taehyung kissed him greedily and desperately;taking the older's breath away.

He whimpered at the way the younger trapped his plump bottom lip between his own teeth only to release it after a little tug.

Both of them moaned against each other's mouths as their tongues came in contact.

Taehyung lowered his right hand from Seokjin's wrist to his shoulder; brushing its way down to the Omega's left hip and finally upon his thigh.

He stroked and caressed it softly before lifting the leg up and guiding it on his own hip.Seokjin instantly wrapped both of his legs around the alpha's waist.

The younger finally released Seokjin's right hand too and engulfed him by his small waist; his own right hand still on the elder's thigh to keep him steady.

He detached his lips from the older's only to leave wet kisses on his jawline,neck and shoulders.

Seokjin let out a breathy groan when Taehyung intensely yet somehow gently tossed him on his soft bed.

Warm breath lingered on his face and he realized that Taehyung had hovered over him.

"Tell me to stop whenever you want me to,Seokjinah...",the younger said in his raspy voice before planting soft kisses on Seokjin's forehead,cheeks and lips.

Seokjin felt his heart racing inside his chest when the alpha succeeded in unbuttoning his shirt completely.

-------------------

"Namjoon!Have you seen Seokjin-hyung?",Yoongi asked worriedly as he himself scanned the whole area with his sharp eyes.

Namjoon shook his head.

"I'm searching him too.My Queen just asked me about his whereabouts. He always does this!",he said;brushing his hair anxiously.

"I didn't even spot him during the feast....",Yoongi muttered.

"I have a bad feeling about this,hyung.I don't know why.....even the air is giving me a weird feeling.",the younger beta mumbled uncertainly.

"I don't want to say it but.... I'm feeling something weird too and I don't even know why....",Yoongi stated while rubbing his temples.

---------------

"Better?",Jimin asked while Jeongguk gulped down a glass of water that the omega had brought for him.