Part One

PLEASE dont diss hard and I love the silly names. ^^

 Thanks for all of the new cover offers! This was done by amandarose thanks! :)

You'll find the story and the name drift apart somewhat. Im not too good at names. xD 

I only write short parts. Sorry. x)

I PROMISE you it WILL get better, so bear with me. ;)

 Please rate, vote, fan and comment if you like this story. It really keeps me going. :)

Enjoy. x

______

The world, in the eyes of Sunny Darcy, the loner, was somewhat dark and unforgiving. He had no reason to think this at all. He had a best friend, he was rich. He was very attractive. His personality was, however, cold, blunt, formaland anti-social.

This is the story of the school life of Sunny Darcy and it will turn nicer. I think.

Sunny Darcy woke up at his usal hour, six am, to find his parents already awake and practically buzzing with excitement. He was starting a new school today. His parents were always excited about that sort of thing.

'Hi, honey!' His mother,Martha,said, going over to his seat to kiss is forehead.

'Hello, mother.' he greeted her, 'Morning, Father.'

'Sunny, how many times have we asked you to call us Mum and Dad like other kids?' hisfather, John,laughed, sipping his coffee.

'Quite a few.' Sunny muttered, going over to make his own.

'Well, no matter, darling. Are you excited about your new day of school?' Martha asked him, drinking up the rest of her tea and washing up the mug. Martha was the only one who liked tea in the family.

'Excited as ever.' Sunny muttered, 'Why cant I be home taught again? I enjoyed it when I was younger.'

'You are 16 now, son, and we need you to go to school. Not because we dont love you or anything, but because we dont think the books that you've been learning from are good enough for someone of your age.' John said, patting his son's back.

'You'll make plenty of new friends.' Martha added.

'I dont even like people my age.' Sunny disagreed.

'You'll learn to. Go and get ready now, boy.' John said and Sunny took his drink up stairs to drink in his room.

His bedroom wasnt like other people's bed rooms. The walls were brilliant white, his bed was a white double bed, his wardrobe and desk were also white. He said he liked the colour and didnt wish to change it. Everything was very clean.

'I dont want to go to school.' Sunny said to himself, 'Im fine learning at home.'

His house was situated in arich neighbourhood. His family had a great many snobby friends. All of which he didnt like. Most of them talked with a fake English accent. His family were actually English and he was somewhat proud of that.

Sunny read for a bit then got dressed. His new school, Barleys School for Intellient Children, or BSIC, had no school uniform so he just wore a pair of formal trousers, shoes and a shirt.

'My school may as well be called "Barleys School for Snobby Kids".' He muttered as he went on his computer and searched the school's results on Google. Reading that there were "many talented children come into our school and come out succesful adults". He stopped reading as it was depressing him further and went down stairs to have breakfast. He had a bowl of Corn Flakes and quickly headed out the front door to get on the school bus which had stopped outside.