We sat at a small table at the back, to avoid anyone recognizing us. Jisoo then excused herself to the bathroom, after we ordered our drinks.
I was playing on my phone, when a very familiar laugh caught my attention.

I know this laugh. I am absolutely sure it's her. I can't possibly be wrong. Not about her laugh.

I turned around and saw indeed... Kim Dahyun.

She was with a boy, whose back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.He has light blue hair, so I suppose he's an idol. I don't think she noticed me, so I turned back around.

Who is that guy? At that time, Jisoo returns to the table and we drink our coffees.

She's saying something to me, but I don't understand what, since I'm listening to Dahyun's and that guy's conversation.

"We'll do a great job Dahyunie, don't worry. Besides, we just saw the choreography." He said. They must be very close, since he's calling her Dahyunie.

"I hope so oppa. I've been stressing out lately about this thing." She told him.

"You shouldn't get nervous over this. Tell you what. Every time you feel anxious, give me a call. I promise I'll help you." From the corner of my eye, I saw him grab her hand.

I felt my blood boiling.

"KIM TAEHYUNG ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" Jisoo's loud scream, made me and everyone else inside the café turn their attention to her.

She was furious. I swear I saw smoke coming out of her ears. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't." I said with a small voice.

"YEAH, CAUSE YOU WERE BUSY EAVESDROPPING TO DAHYUN'S CONVERSATION WITH THAT GUY!"

Now I was even more embarrassed. I felt Dahyun's eyes on me. I'm sure she felt pretty embarrassed herself.

"Sit down please. People will recognise us." I whispered to Jisoo. Lucky for me, she did as I said. I apologize to the people who were near us and sat back down.

"Baby, I promise I wasn't eavesdropping on them, I was just lost in thought." I grabbed her hand to calm her down.
She finally did and said "I believe you. I'm sorry I overreacted."

A few minutes later, I heard movement behind me. They must leaving...

I put my hand over my face in an attempt to hide but...

"Goodbye sunbae." I heard her voice. I looked up and saw her bowing lightly at me. I also saw the guy's face. I've seen him somewhere, so he really must be an idol.

I bowed back, awkwardly. "Let's go Taeyang oppa." She said and grabbed his arm.

So his name is Taeyang. Pretty similar to mine...

When I go back to the dorms, I'll look him up.

Until then, let's focus on my date.

2 hours later, I am in my room, with my laptop, searching for this guy.

I wrote his name 'Taeyang' and I went to the pictures section (is that what they call it?😅😅)

I was searching for a good 5 minutes and all I got was BigBang's Taeyang.

Did I hear his name wrong? I closed the laptop, frustrated, and went to the kitchen to grab a chocolate milk.

I sat on the couch letting out a huge sigh. "And what would make my precious younger brother so troubled that he lets out a sigh like that?"
Yoongi hyung's voice scared the crap out of me. He was sitting right next to me, staring at the TV.

How did I not see him?

"It's nothing" I murmured.

"Oh, no, I'm not having that. Spill it." He closed the TV and turned to me.

"I'm just looking for someone."

"And who might that be? So I know this person?"

"Well, maybe. He's an idol too. At least I think so."

"And why are you looking for him?"

Oh, what do I say now? I can't talk to him about Dahyun. Think, think, think.

"Oh, um, I saw him in a café and I was sure I've seen him somewhere but I didn't know where. It must have been an award show."

"If you say so. Do you at least know his name?"

"I think it's Taeyang...."

He seemed sceptical for a while.

"Now where have I heard this name before?"

"Hyung, it's not Taeyang from BigBang okay?"

"Ah, I know. Dahyun has been talking to me about a guy name Taeyang. Could he be the one?"

"Yes, yes that's him!" I exclaimed

"How do you know that?"

"U-um, well there are not many idols named Taeyang so..."

"True... Wait let me confirm it first."

He took out his phone and typed a few things.
"Is that him?" He showed me a picture and it was the same guy!

"Yeah! It is!"

"Well he is from SF9, a rookie group from FNC Entrainment and Twice will be collaborating with them. Also, he is Dahyun's dance partner."

I clenched my fists, but hid it.

"Thank you hyung." I said and went straight to my room.
Opening my laptop, I typed 'SF9 Taeyang' and almost immediately tons of pictures of him were shown to me.

I don't like this guy....

..................................................................................................................................

How did you like this chapter?

Also, the Bobby I mentioned before, is the one from iKON, just so you know.... And you can also see him in the picture above. It's not fake by the way. This actually happened. It was for an mv though. I'll stop now.

Vote and comment!

V.😘