team one

mackenzie's pov-

mackenzie: "this better be important orlando!"

johnny: "mackenzie...I.."

mackenzie: "say it!"

johnny: "I still love you okay!"

mackenzie: "if you would have loved me then why am I on crutches right now!"

I can't believe that johnny still has feelings for me. I still like him but things will never be same ever again.

mackenzie: "johnny we both know that we can't be together".

johnny: "mackenzie..listen.."

mackenzie: "no, I've heard enough".

I walked around him and into the elevator. As the elevator door was closing, johnny was walking away with tears running down his face. I started crying and I didn't know why.

kayla: "kenzie...are you okay?"

mackenzie: "I don't want to talk about it right now".

johnny's pov-

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I forgot that I had my phone in my pocket and I got a message.

-text convo-

Johnny boy, I heard that you put mackenzie on crutches is that really true?

will you leave me alone?

*blocks number*

-end of convo-

Ugh. Will this person ever leave me the hell alone?
I'm just going to turn off my phone for right now. I went back to class and put my head down on my desk.

loren: "johnny do you want to come over to my house to get this project done?"

johnny: "sure".

loren: "okay".

Finally the bell rang. But I had gym, and me and mackenzie had gym the same period so she was going to be late. We were playing volleyball so the boys and girls would play together on teams. I was warming up with brandon when she walked in. When she sat on the bench mark walked over to her and gave her a hug and a card.

mark: "hope you get well soon!"

mackenzie: "aww thanks mark".

mark: "no problem".

mackenzie: "I hope your team wins today!"

mark: "I'll do it for you".

mark walks away and talks to carson. Ugh I wish mackenzie could play. Hold on I got a idea. I walked over to Mr. parker (gym teacher).

johnny: "hey Mr. parker can mackenzie play??

parker: "um...i don't know I'll ask her. mackenzie, can you come here?"

mackenzie's pov-

I walked over to Mr. parker who was talking to johnny.

parker: "kenzie can you stand and walk without your crutches?"

mackenzie: "yeah, why?"

parker: "do you think you can play?"

mackenzie: "I'll try".

parker: "okay, we already have teams planned out so your with the orlando's".

Great just great. It's me, lauren, kayla, and johnny, are team number is one.

lauren: "kenzie you should probably warm up first.

mackenzie: "I don't need too, I got this".

lauren: "alright then".

parker: "class! The first game is team one and three"