police officer

mackenzie's pov-

I woke up and did my morning routine . I went downstairs, grabbed a banana and walked to school. I haven't been to school in a week so this is going to be interesting. I walked into Algebra and I got called down to the principal's office.

I walked in and there was two investigators standing there. I sat down in a comfy chair.

officer: "hi my name is officer taylor. You must be mackenzie".

mackenzie: "hi, and yes I'm mackenzie ziegler".

officer: "we are here today to ask you about lexi and maddies death".

mackenzie: "umm... okay".

officer: "do you know who is involved?"

mackenzie: "yes. sadly i do... hayden summerall, johnny orlando".

officer: "anyone else?"

mackenzie: "no I don't think so".

officer: "if you think of something else, please let us know".

mackenzie: "okay".

officer: "take care".

I walk out of the office all confused. Why are they trying to find this out now? It happened over a month ago. Why now? I walk back to class and everyone looks at me when I walk in.

lauren: "what was that all about?"

mackenzie: "I'll tell you later".

lauren: "okay".

I slammed my head on the desk and stayed like this for the rest of the period.

|lunch|

I sat at the table we usually sit at. I looked at the seats where lexi and maddie used to sit. No one sits in those seats.

lauren: "kenzie what's wrong?".

mackenzie: "I just miss them so much".

lauren: "come here kenz".

lauren's pov-

I gave mackenzie a hug. I feel bad for mackenzie. She doesn't have anyone else left. I'm glad she still has nadia, jayden, annie, ruby, and I. I honestly don't really know what kenzie is capable of. Sometimes I kinda think about it. What can kenzie do? All of the sudden, I see hayden's 'gang' starts to look over at our table. All of the sudden my stupid brother walked over.

johnny: "hey guys, can I sit here today?".

mackenzie: "no".

johnny: "why?"

mackenzie: "I don't know. Maybe it's because your involved in my sisters and friends death!".

johnny: "mackenzie...I-".

mackenzie: "exactly move the fuck out of my way you murderer".

mackenzie's pov-

I got really mad at johnny. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at me. I honestly don't fucking care I got up and johnny was in my way so I pushed him and he fell onto the cafeteria floor.

lauren: "johnny your involved?!".

johnny: "no".

lauren: "THEY ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU".

I turn around and I see lauren screaming at johnny. Then hayden got up from where he was sitting...

________________________________