plane ride

mackenzie's pov-

I threw my phone at the floor and left it there for the rest of the night....I woke up and didn't get out of bed for about a hour. I can hear my phone going off every second. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I went back to my room and picked up my phone.

I looked through the notifications and I saw that Lauren and other people was blowing my phone up. I'm leaving Pittsburgh. I just don't want to be here anymore. No one can stop me at all. I went to my closet and grabbed my big suitcase and started picking out clothes to take with me.

I grabbed stuff that I couldn't leave behind examples: pictures, and stuff my mom made me. I grabbed my phone and called a cab to take me to the airport. I walked downstairs to the front door and looked at the house. My eyes kept on tearing up. I locked the door for one last time. I closed the door and got in the cab. I blocked everyone's number so they can't blow up my phone anymore. I got on my plane and never looked back.

lauren's pov-

I'm so mad at johnny right now. I can't believe he actually said that to mackenzie. Even after all of what that have been through together. I kept on calling and texting kenzie to make sure she was okay but I never got a reply. Something doesn't seem right here.

I walked to her house and knocked on the door. I got no answer so I looked through the window and mackenzie's shoes were gone. She left, without even saying goodbye to me, her best friend...

I cried the whole way home. I walked through the front door and I saw Johnny looking at me. I walked right past him. He didn't even ask me what's wrong. I don't want to talk to him. He pushed Kenzie over the edge.

I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door right behind me. I cried myself to sleep. I woke up to someone nocking on my bedroom door. I already knew who it was. Me and Johnny have a nock thing that we do when one of us is feeling down. *Keeps knocking*

lauren: "johnny go away!"

*Knocks louder*

lauren: "I SAID GO AWAY!"

Finally the knocking stopped. I sneaked to my door and heart footsteps fading away. I can finally be by myself with no one bothering me. I watched some shows on Netflix until about 11:30. I made sure that everything else was sleeping so that I could go downstairs and get something to eat.

I grabbed some goldfish (crackers) and went straight back up to my room. I heard someone getting up so I locked my door and hid under the covers like I was sleeping which I wasn't. I was stress eating. It's one of the worst things that I even do when I'm stressed. I got a call from a unknown number so I didn't answer.

mackenzie's pov-

I mostly slept the whole plane ride. My phone was going off over and over again....