the curb

johnny's pov-

kenzie was really tired, so she fell asleep on the couch. I sneaked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I walked over to the basement door, and opened it super duper quiet. I tip toed down the stairs and I heard someone whispering. I hid behind a plastic bin. They jumped out at me, so I pushed them into a thing that is medal.

All you can hear is the little thud of their hopeless body hitting the basement floor. I dragged the person by their feet throughout the basement door, and left them at the curb of the road. I went back inside like nothing happened and fell asleep. I woke up to the delicious smell of waffles.

mackenzie: "good morning john".

johnny: "good morning beautiful".

mackenzie: "what happened to those guys?"

Johnny: "I took care of them after you fell asleep".

mackenzie: "aw you didn't have to do that".

johnny: "I had too. For my pretty girl".

mackenzie: "stop making me blush! It's not even 10 am and I'm already blushing".

johnny: "okay okay I'll stop".

mackenzie: "wow".

johnny: "what do you want to do today babe?"

mackenzie: "go to the beach".

johnny: "ok. let's go after we're done".

I'm not going to tell kenzie but I have a little surprise planned for us. I honestly can't wait to see her reaction on her cute little face.

johnny's pov-

I grabbed my phone and car keys and got in my car. I got in my car with kenzie and I drove us to the beach.

johnny: "kenz?"

mackenzie: "yeah, john?"

johnny: "I need you to put this on".

mackenzie: "okay".

I asked mackenzie to put a blindfold on so she doesn't know where we are going at the beach. While we were walking there, she almost fell but I caught her before she did. It was really funny. When we arrived at kenzie's favorite place at the beach (the rocky point) I knew exactly what was gonna happen when I take the blindfold off.

johnny: "ready?"

mackenzie: "yeah".

johnny: "3...2...1.."

mackenzie's pov-

When johnny took the blindfold off of me I was speeches. I looked around and saw a picnic basket, a blanket, a backpack.

mackenzie: "johnny..I.."

johnny: "please tell me you like it".

mackenzie: "I love it!"

I looked at johnny and gave him a hug. I sat down on the blanket and opened the basket. There was some sandwiches, grapes, and doritos. johnny sat right next to me.

mackenzie: "you didn't have to do all of this johnny".

johnny: "I know. I did it for a special girl that I love".

mackenzie: "aww. stop, you're making me blush".

johnny: "want to go for a swim?"

mackenzie: "sure".

Don't worry I have my swimsuit on under my clothes. I took off my necklace and my ring. johnny jumped into the water and I jumped after him. The water was nice and warm. We weren't in the water for that long. johnny says that he has plans for us. I go up to the area and there was johnny standing there with his guitar.

_______________________________