knifes

mackenzie's pov-

I was sitting on a bench by my locker on my phone when maddie ran down the hallway to me.

mackenzie: "maddie what's wrong?".

she was out of breath from running.

maddie: "someone put this note in my locker".

she handed me the note and I read it.

mackenzie: "who do you think wrote is?".

i stood up from the bench.

maddie: "I'm not sure".

mackenzie: "I think it's Hayden. It looks like his hand writing".

maddie: "let's go".

we walked to the other side of the school to the auditorium. i opened the door, we walked in and the door shut behind us.

mackenzie: "hello? is anyone here?".

she took a few steps ahead of me.

there was no response.

we walked up on the stage and kept looking around. maddie and I both heard a noise coming from behind us. we turned around and a bunch of people came up behind us. people grabbed our arms and held them behind our backs.

??: "look who finally showed up.  we have been waiting for you to show up".

madddie: "what do you want from us Hayden?".

she rolled her eyes.

hayden: "for you guys to get out of my life once and for all".

he said, moving towards us.

mackenzie: "hayden what do you mean?".

hayden: "ever since of what happened between you and johnny, I've been planning this".

molly's pov-

I have a idea! I made sure I seemed like I was paying attention, I really wasn't. When hayden walked towards me, I put my legs up and kicked him in his nuts. Then I kicked the guy that was holding my arms behind my back. I walked over to mackenzie and punched the guy multiple times that was holding mackenzie.

mackenzie: "thank you".

she cracked her knuckles.

maddie: "thank me later kenz".

hayden came out of no where with had two knife's in his hands. I stepped in front of mackenzie and he slashed the knife across my stomach. other one across my arm, then he ran as soon as he left I fell to the floor.

mackenzie: "no!!".

mackenzie picked me up and held me in her arms. The last thing I heard was one of the auditorium doors open and people screaming, then everything went black.

mackenzie's pov-

I heard the door open and it was johnny. great the last person I wanted to see right now. I got my phone and called for a ambulance. johnny ran up on stage to try to help out. he took his shirt off to try to stop molly's arm from bleeding out completely.

I was on the urge of crying but I didn't want to show any emotions right now. a couple minutes later the emt ran in and I stood up and watched them take her away...

________________________________

this chapter is complete trash 😐