cafeteria fight

mackenzie's pov-

I walked in to the cafeteria and all of the tables were folded up against the walls. the door shut right behind me and there was no one standing in front of me. brandon and carson grabbed my arms. While hayden and johnny were whispering to each other. They both nodded.

hayden walked towards me and punched me in my stomach with all of his strength. johnny punched me multiple times and I fell to the cafeteria floor. they all started kicking me all over my body. Someone started walking to the cafeteria and they all ran out like a bunch of scared cats.

I crawled over to a corner and hid behind a table before they were able to see me. I was  quiet so whoever it is won't find me.

lauren: "hello? Is anyone here?".

mackenzie: "over here lauren".

Lauren's pov-

I heard strange noises coming from the cafeteria so I went to the cafeteria. I followed the sound of a girls voice until I saw who it was. I ran over to the girl and she was bleeding badly all over.

lauren: "kenzie! what the fuck happened?".

mackenzie: "I'll tell you later".

lauren: "okay let's go".

I helped mackenzie get up. We went out the back door of the cafeteria. The parking lot was right there so we got in my car and I drove her home. I spent the rest of the day with her. mackenzie got in the shower so I just watched stuff on Netflix. mackenzie took about 30 minutes and I couldn't blame her.

After what happened earlier, I feel so bad because she didn't tell me who was doing this to her. mackenzie came downstairs. I went to the kitchen to get her something to eat as she sat on the couch.

lauren: "kenzie please tell me who did this to you?".

mackenzie: "promise me you won't get mad?".

lauren: "I promise".

she sat down on the couch next to me.

mackenzie: "it was hayden, johnny, carson, brandon, and the rest of their friend group".

lauren: "JOHNNY DID WHAT!?"

mackenzie: "lauren calm down! It's not a big deal".

lauren: "kenzie it is a big deal, look at you".

mackenzie: "lauren, I'm fine".

Lauren took out her phone to call her mom.

mackenzie: "lauren please don't tell anyone. I don't want then to hurt me even worse".

lauren: "okay I'll kept it a secret. If he hurts you again, I'm going to have to tell my parents".

mackenzie: "okay. can you sleep over tonight?"

lauren: "sure".

lauren and I didn't really do anything special. We watched some shows on Netflix and watched the movie IT. We both fell asleep on the couch in my living room. I woke up at 5:30 am to take a shower. I got dressed and did my hair. I woke lauren up and I let her borrow some of my clothes and we walked to school.

I wore a sweatshirt and a pair of leggings to cover up all of my bruises and cuts. Lauren's locker is right across the hall so we both go to her locker first.

lauren: "are you happy maddie gets out of the hospital today?".

mackenzie: "yeah! I can't wait.
I have to go to class see, you later Lolo".

lauren: "bye".

I have math class with johnny so I'm trying to go under the radar. I walked in the classroom and sat in the back. thank you Lord that Johnny isn't here. After the bell rings he walks in. seriously? I rolled my eyes.

________________________________

i'm trying to update as much as i can.