twin

mackenzie's pov-

I see johnny coming towards me. where's kayla? so she can pretend to be me. (kayla is a girl that looks and acts like mackenzie).

mackenzie: "kayla? there you are! I need you to do me a favor".

kayla: "sure thing kenz. What do you need me to do?"

mackenzie: I need you to stand right here, talk to danielle, and hold some weed".

kayla: "okay kenz".

mackenzie: "when that boy comes over to you act like you don't know him".

kayla: "okay, I'll try my best".

mackenzie: "see ya soon".

I ran around looking for loren. I finally found her. I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the bathroom.

loren: "kenzie what's wrong?"

mackenzie: "you know that boy that was walking around looking for someone?"

loren: "yeah. Who is he looking for?"

mackenzie: "...me".

loren: "tell me".

I told loren everything that has happened between johnny and I.

loren: "oh my god mackenzie ziegler! We have to keep you hidden!"

mackenzie: "well duh!"

loren: "stay here while I go find kayla".

mackenzie: "okay".

loren's pov-

I went back outside and I found kayla ignoring this boy that I know nothing about.

johnny: "kenzie listen to me! This isn't like you at all".

loren: "come on kenz let's go".

I grabbed kayla's hand and ran inside to where kenzie was hiding in the bathroom.

kayla: "kenzie he wouldn't leave me alone".

mackenzie: i know i know. I'm sorry that you had to cover for me kayla".

kayla: "it's okay I'm your 'twin'. loren we should go to your house and have a sleepover".

loren: "okay".

kayla: "guy's we have to be careful, he's still out there".

mackenzie: "true. I'll just put my hoodie on and put the hood over my head".

loren: "okay. Are you guys ready?"

johnny's pov-

I couldn't find her so I started walking on the sidewalk and I saw three girls running in the opposite direction. It was loren, a brown haired girl and a girl with a hoodie on, that looked familiar to me. I just walked home. I didn't even bother looking back or following them.

For the rest of the night, I just thought about mackenzie. The girl I talked to isn't her. I could tell that it wasn't her. this is what I get for doing this.

mackenzie's pov-

We were at loren's house and really didn't do anything. We just watched some movies. We we're up at three am doing stupid things then we fell asleep.

next morning-

mackenzie: "good morning loren and kayla".

kayla: "good morning kenz".

loren: "what are you going to do when he show's up at school?"

mackenzie: "be mean to him. That's what he gets".

kayla: "okay, we all will".

mackenzie: "don't mess with his sister though".

loren: "got it, let's go we don't want to be late".

\1st period/

We had French so we did the usual.

johnny's pov-

I had french first so I tried to be early. I sat in a seat at the front of the classroom. About ten minutes into class three girls came in. One of them was kenzie. They sat at the back of the class. They didn't do their work or pay attention at all.

When the teacher left the room, they started throwing things in the garbage from across the room. A piece of crumbled up paper hit me.

________________________________