the box

johnny's pov-

johnny: "I'm sorry about what I said to mackenzie".

lauren: "who's mackenzie?"

Johnny: "oh my god lauren. You don't remember?"

lauren: "no. Who's this mackenzie girl that I never met?"

johnny: "I'll be right back lauren..."

I walked out of the room to go find the doctor or nurse, but I couldn't so i walked back to the room. By the time I got back in the room Lauren was fast asleep. She looked like a peaceful angel taking a nap on a sunny day.

mackenzie's pov-

After school I went to loren's house. Her house his pretty massive. Her parents weren't going to be home for a week, so I was going to stay there for the whole time. When we walked in loren gave me a little tour and told me to go to the living room while she went and grabbed something from her room. I walked into the living room and turned the TV on.

loren: "hey kenz, I have something to show you".

mackenzie: "okay loren".

She put the box down on the coffee table next to the couch.

loren: "you ready? by the way don't freakout".

mackenzie: "I won't".

After she took the lid off I saw weed, cigarettes, and other stuff to smoke.

loren: "please don't tell anyone outside of our group".

mackenzie: "okay I won't".

loren: "what do you want?"

mackenzie: "weed please".

loren: "there ya go".

mackenzie: "thanks loren".

loren: "no problem".

mackenzie: "haha".

Me and loren had a great time. We didn't smoke that much weed. After we were done we watched some shows on Netflix. loren and I fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

next morning-

I woke up and noticed that loren was still sleeping so I got in the shower. I put my my hair in French braids and got dressed. By the time I was done loren was already making us some breakfast.

loren: "we have a party to go to later".

mackenzie: "sounds good to me. I love parties".

After we were done eating we grabbed our stuff and walked to school. We have French first and we hate that class so much that we go and hid in the bathroom for about five minutes every day.

mackenzie: "loren hurry up! We have to go to the bathroom now!"

loren: "okay okay".

We ran to the bathroom and took out our phones. We did some musical.lys and take some mirror selfies. I don't want to go to class. When we walked in the classroom everyone was staring at us. We took are seats at the back of the classroom.

I threw a piece of paper into the garbage can from my seat which was across the room.

teacher: "Ms. ziegler! Stop throwing things in my classroom!"

Knowing me I did it again and again just to get kicked out of class.

Teacher: "mackenzie out in the hallway".

mackenzie: "glad too, I don't want to be here anyways".

I walked out in the hallway and I looked out the window of the school. I saw some kids skipping classes. I heard the door open and it was loren.

mackenzie: "did you get kicked out too?"

loren: "yup".

johnny's pov-

I talked to my parents and we are moving to L.a. We leave later today, so me and lauren had to go say goodbye to people and get our stuff out of our locker's at school.

\hours later/

we arrived at our new house in La. Our neighbors were throwing big party so I went inside and picked out my bedroom. I peeked out the window and there was a girl that looked like mackenzie, smoking.

________________________________