🎉 The Author's Thank You! 🎉

Congratulations! You have finally reached the end of my book, Alone Within the Ink. This has been a long, wild ride for everyone, but especially me. I never expected this book to become so popular and I never expected to become as terribly invested in it as I am now. A lot changed as this book progressed in terms of my mindset, my plans for the plot, and even my writing skills/style as a whole.

This book was an incredible one, and I love it to pieces. I will guard it with my life and cherish it forever. I worked so hard on this book, but I also owe a lot of thanks to you. Thanks for always being here, especially you "first responders" out there that always get to new updates first. Thanks for the votes as always, but I especially give my thanks to all of the beautiful comments and support you all have given me for this book. You guys are awesome, I really don't deserve you all!

This book will, for definite, always be my absolute favorite out of any book I could ever write, whether on Wattpad or not. Thank you so much for being a part of the book, and thank you so much for making me a part of something so much bigger and better than I could have ever imagined. And now, since the book is finally finished, it is off to the 2019 Wattys!

Thank you all so much, and I can't wait to keep writing books on here! And who knows, maybe we'll meet again in the dark, inky depths of Joey Drew Studios. After all....

The studio holds so many more mysteries and secrets than you could ever imagine.