Valentine's Day

2/13/19 & 2/17/19, Edited 7/30/19

When you awoke, you saw four beautiful red roses sitting in a vase on the desk beside your bed. You smiled tiredly with a groggy hum, hesitating before slowly pushing yourself up and off the mattress.

The door creaked open, causing you to turn your head. You smiled at Bendy as he entered your room. He walked over to you and didn't hesitate to pull you into him, your body flush against his. He placed a ink heart on your cheek.

"Good morning." You mumbled with a slight smile.

You giggled as he pulled you out of the room and into the main area of the lounge. The television was on, lighting up the room with its flickering black and white screen. On the table in front of the couch was a load of breakfast foods. There were pancakes and waffles, with syrup beside their plates. A bowl of fruits was in the center, filled with strawberries, blueberries, and slices of bananas. There was also a stack of French toast, with a large jug of orange juice and a clean glass sitting beside it.

"You spoil me." You told Bendy as you tiredly rubbed your eyes.

He nodded eagerly before lifting you bridal style. He carried you over to the couch and placed you on his lap when he sat down. You reached and grabbed everything you wanted before getting comfy. You leaned your back against his chest while you ate. Bendy had his arms wrapped around your waist and his head rested on top of yours. 

"This is so good!" You gushed after a few bites. "I didn't know you were such a good cook, Bendy!"

You could feel his chuckle when his chest vibrated against your shoulder blades. He began to place ink hearts around the shell of your ear as his hands unwrapped themselves from your waist and moved up to rest on your hips.

"Bendy, I'm trying to eat!" You laughed out, which caused him to pull you closer against his chest. He gently took the fork from your hands and stabbed a piece of your food. His fingers came to grasp your chin and he forced you to look at him as he leaned forward. Bendy rose the fork up, gently pressing the food against your lips.

A blush came to your cheeks as you opened your mouth, letting Bendy feed you. As you finished chewing and swallowed the portion, the ink demon quickly pecked your lips. He turned away to get some more food on the fork, but you grabbed his horns and brought his face right back as you stuck a long kiss to his eternal smile.

You felt him shiver against you as his ink began to drip slightly. When you pulled away, you saw his bow tie spinning furiously and his horns were perked upright. You heard a deep yet faint growl come from him. In a split second, he quickly managed to pin you down on the couch. Your plate of food went flying to the floor.

A huge blush spread across your face as you looked up at the demon who straddled you, his hands pinning your wrists down. He stared at you for a moment, observing your beautiful face and stunning eyes, before leaning in to attack your face with ink hearts. You laughed and let him be, knowing he wouldn't be finished for a while.

~~~~~~~~

Bendy was excessively sweet and charming throughout the day. He would constantly hand you neat letters that contained adorable messages, or he would toss crumbled paper balls at you that held cheesy pick-up lines. Either way, he always received a laugh and a bright smile.

When not handing or throwing messages at you, he would be very flirtatious and gentlemanly. While more gentlemanly, he would kiss the back of your hands and trail gentle kisses along your arms. While flirtatious, on the other hand, he would pin you against just about anything and leave ink hearts all over your face, neck, and sometimes your shoulders. Massaging your waist or hips were also a frequently chosen option.

Right now, he was cuddling with you on the couch as you watched some cartoons. You were curled up into his side with your head leaning on his shoulder and one of your hands resting on his inky chest. Bendy's arm was loosely wrapped around you, his hand set on your thigh. His head leaned on yours and his other arm was draped over the armrest of the couch.

He placed soft kisses to the top of your head here and there, and sometimes his hand would leave your thigh to quickly tickle your side, only to go right back to where it had been on your leg. You would hum in content and snuggle further into him whenever he kissed your head, but you would laugh and affectionately swat his hand away whenever his fingers came to dance across your side.

As you continued to watch the movie, Bendy slid you a neatly folded paper. You smiled as you unfolded it and read the words he had written. 'What a darling you are. I couldn't ask for a better bride; one who I can forever hold in my heart and one who can forever be the hope I need.'

You quietly squealed as your eyes finished scanning the writing. Leaving your comfortable position, you leaped towards Bendy and wrapped your arms around his neck as you tackled him against the couch. His ink began to drip slightly as you looked down on him, your body resting on his.

A giggle escaped your lips before you began to place a plethora of kisses all around his face. You felt a shiver ripple through his inky form as his hands hesitantly came up to hold your hips. When you finished and were about to pull away, one of Bendy's hands quickly rose to the back of your head, pulling you back as his smile smashed onto your lips.

A shiver ran up your spine as he kissed you, his free hand roaming around your back. The ink covering his body continued to slowly drip as if the affectionate tension was causing him to melt. Your hands came up to cup his cheeks as you continued to kiss back. Mere moments later, the two of you broke the kiss.

With disheveled clothing and ink covering a fair deal of your body, you breathlessly got off Bendy with a lovestruck smile. "I'm gonna.... I'm getting a drink." You breathed out as you walked towards the kitchen.

You felt something gently hit your head and you turned to face Bendy with a small smirk. Picking up the paper ball and unraveling it, you read it. 'You're almost as great as Bacon Soup.'

A loud laugh escaped your lips as you shook your head in disbelief. You crumbled the paper back up and tossed it back at Bendy, causing you to laugh more when he flinched as it hit him square on the forehead. He wasn't expecting that, obviously. "You're a goof." You told him before going into the kitchen, unaware that the demon chose to follow you.

When you grabbed a cup from the cupboard and placed it on the counter, you saw a shadow loom over you. Bendy trapped you against the counter as his hands slammed onto the countertop, leaving you no time to turn around. He pressed his body closer to you and moved your hair out of the way as he started placing ink hearts all over the back of your neck.

A large shiver ran up your spine that sent chills all over your body as your knees began to grow weak. Bendy felt your shivers as they rocketed through your body, which only pleased him more. He began to kiss your shoulder as his hands slid down your back and curved around to your waist. His hands began to gently squeeze and caress your sides.

"Bendy." You hummed with a small smile. Your forced yourself to turn around as you placed your hands on his chest. He began to place kisses all over your neck as his hands played with your hair. You giggled against his soft, delicate touch.

When he pulled away, he tauntingly stroked the underneath of your chin with his index finger before leaving the kitchen. You chuckled as you whispered to yourself, "Sneaky little demon."

After fetching your drink, you went back into the main room and sat on the couch beside Bendy once more. He immediately handed you a paper that read, 'You've been my girlfriend, my bride, and the love of my life. How about you be my Valentine?'

You laughed cheerfully when you read that. "Is that what this has all been about?" You mentally facepalmed as you realized you had totally forgotten what day it was. Ironically enough, you had even been the one to tell Bendy about this holiday only two days ago!

Nonetheless, you shook that off as you hugged the ink demon. "Of course I'll be your Valentine, Bendy." He kissed your cheek and hugged you back, the two of you staying in the other's loving embrace for the remainder of the day.