Attacked Once More

7/27/19, Edited 7/30/19

Sammy's psychotic episode lasted a good long while, a good hour or two to specify. You and the Lost Ones quarantined him outside while you all stayed inside the shacks. Once it grew quiet outside, you cautiously exited the shack to see the music director sitting at the edge of the shore, hugging his knees into his chest.

"You doing okay?" You asked quietly as you at beside him. He flinched when your voice startled him.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He mumbled sadly as he turned to look back across the ink ocean.

"No, it's fine." You smiled.

"No it's not!" He growled lowly in response. "I hate this! I hate what it does to me and I hate how it makes you feel! You can't see your face the way I can, your horrified expression you carry when I go insane. It hurts so much and it's not fair to you!"

Your eyes partially widened as your mouth became slightly agape at his claim. You knew Sammy was a close friend of yours who cared a lot about your wellbeing, but you never realized how much he truly cared! "Wow, Sammy...."

"I know, I'm sorry." He sighed. "I know you're under a lot of stress without Bendy and you really don't need to deal with my emotions."

"Don't say that. I care about how you feel, and your words mean a lot to me." You smiled at him, patting is back gently. "After all, don't try to play this off. You know I'm not the only one struggling with a boatload of emotions and stress."

"What do you mean?" He asked, wondering about your train of thought.

"You know." You lightly giggled. "Bendy kinda turned his back on you....tried to kill you, I guess. He was your friend, wasn't he? That really has to hurt, seriously. I always knew we were similar, me as you."

"Similar? How?"

"Well, we're both kind of loners for starters." You smirked at him before becoming serious again. "We both care for each other a lot by choice, almost like we're family. We were both attacked by our friends-"

"Hey, I said I was sorry! I can't control it!" Sammy interrupted in a defensive manner.

"I didn't mean it like that." You replied quickly, waving your hands as you lightly blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry."

Sammy laughed. "I'm just messing with ya." He gently ruffled your hair with another laugh.

You rolled your eyes before looking out into the ink ocean that continued down the giant drain ahead. Ink was such a strange, peculiar substance. How it was so deadly and frightening, yet here as it gently ripped like a real ocean, it seemed so calm and peaceful. Almost welcoming, but still such a terrifying trap.

Slowly, you could feel the world around you slipping away as your gaze became eerily fixed on the ink ocean. You tried to look away but couldn't. You tried to call for Sammy but no sound came out. His presence could no longer be felt beside you.

Watching in horror, two horns made of ink could be seen rising from the ink ocean. They resembled Bendy's, but as the continued to rise out of the ink, they were much larger than the demon's entire body. The figure began to rise, soon revealing a large mouth with gigantic, sharp teeth. It roared as a gargantuan body with crazily long arms rose out of the ink also, revealing ginormous claws.

You knew this frightening creature all too well. Having only ever seen the monster once, there was no forgetting the day it creeped to life off the sketchbook paper. Having morphed from your beloved Bendy in your drawing, the Ink Demon had turned into a giant beast, one who cared not who you were.

The beast roared as it glared down at you. You flinched, clenching your eyes shut as you thought it was about to strike you. But when nothing came and it fell silent, you opened your eyes to see a positively huge gloved hand rise from the ink ocean. Its fingers twitched and curled at it hovered above you.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone yell, although their voice was faint. Finally removing your eyes from the giant hand, you noticed you were no longer on the shore. Now standing in a boat on the ocean of ink, you helplessly looked up at the towering ink hand just as it swung back.

You curled up and cowered with fear, watching as the hand came slamming down onto you. Flinching as you felt a stinging pain on your face just as soon, you saw you were back on the shore. Sammy's real face was in front of you, no longer covered by his mask. "(Y/N)!? Are you alright!?"

"What....? What happened?" You breathed out in panic.

"You zoned out or something. It's like you had a nightmare but you were still wide awake." Sammy responded. He brought his hand up to gently caress your stinging cheek. "Sorry for slapping you, but it was a last resort to bring you back."

"I.... Sorry. I was in a trance or something."

"Yeah, a really terrible one!" Sammy exclaimed, retracing his hand from your cheek. "You were shaking and quivering. You opened your mouth a few times like you were ready to scream, but you never made a sound!"

"I didn't mean to make you worry, Sammy. Let's forget about this. I don't really want to-" You were cut off when you received a firm slap on your same cheek, one that was extremely unnecessary. "Sammy? What the hell!?"

"It's all your fault!" He hollered.

"What!?"

Sammy lunged for you, tightly gripping your shoulders as he breathed heavily. "Hurry, go! Run!" He whispered, his fingers twitching and his breaths becoming raspy and uneven.

You nodded frantically as you ripped yourself from his grip. You ran across the shore and into the village of the harbor. Running towards the closest shack, you were just about to enter the door when you felt a firm grip come around you from behind.

A hand was tightly curled over your mouth and an arm was wrapped tightly around your waist. You were pulled back so your back was flush against Sammy's chest. "It's all your fault, little sheep! Now it's time to pay the price!"