Finally Arriving Home

Stef-

After Lena and I had been up half the night breaking in the new toy, I walk into the kitchen half asleep, with her there preparing breakfast. The day had finally arrived where the children will be coming home tonight. Stef the air conditioner repairman called this morning babe said they should be arriving in about an hour, Lena said. I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved, I said. Why should you be disappointed, babe we've been waiting to get this done forever, she said. Because this is our final day alone before the kids come home, I said sadly.  We still have time to be alone, I'm sure the repairman won't be here all day, she said. We could only hope they will get the job done in a timely fashion, I said. If I didn't know you so well, I could sware you meant because they get paid by the hour, she said. Well sort of, but also wanting some more time with my beautiful and sexy wife wouldn't hurt, I said as I patted her on the ass while she stood at the stove. Why don't you have a cup of coffee it looks like you could use it, she said. I look that bad huh, I asked. No I mean if you want some more quality time with this mocha latte you could use all the energy you could muster, she said winking. Okay, you win some points for that answer Mrs. Adams Foster, I said. Why thank you I live to please, she said as I came up behind her placing my hands around her tiny waist. What are you cooking there, I asked. Bacon, eggs, toast and coffee, she said turning to peck me on the lips. Hey hey, woman,  don't start something we can't finish, I said, as I sat to have my cup of coffee.  So what time did you say they will be here, I asked. About an hour and that's not enough time Stefanie, she said. What do you mean, I asked. I just know you, that's what I mean, she said. Well it is enough time, you know I am able to make you cum within ten minutes woman, I said. As tempting as that sounds I'm gonna have to pass, she said placing a plate of food in front of me. Are you sure about that, you know they could take a little longer with the air conditioner, I said. I'll take my chances, she said as she sat across from me with her breakfast. I'm not sure I know how to take that, I said sipping on my coffee. Don't take that in a bad way honey I just mean, I like taking our time when we make love, she said. Who says we have to make love, we could have a quick fuck, I said. Stefanie language, she said. 

Lena-

About half an hour went by when I heard someone knocking on the front door, Stef had left to go pick up a few things at the grocery store, for when the kids got home. Making my way to the front door answering. Hi, we're here to fix your air conditioner, the young man said. Yeah but I wasn't expecting you for another half hour or so, I said. Yeah well, we got done with a prior job a little earlier than we expected, he said. My name is John and this here is Pete, he said. Nice to meet you come on in, I said. Could you show us where your air conditioner system is, John asked. Yes right this way, as I lead them to the back door, as we made our way passed the tent. Wow a tent huh, John said. Yeah, my wife and I slept out here while the conditioner had been on the blink, I said. Good idea, wife huh, he asked. Yeah, you have a problem with that, I asked. Not at all, my baby sister has a girlfriend, he said smiling. So where is that system, he asked again. Right this way over to the side of the house, I said. I'm back Lena, I heard Stef yell. Excuse me that's my wife, I said as I walked back into the kitchen. Hey, babe, the repairman is here already, she asked. Yeah the job they had before this one they finished a little earlier than expected, I said. Okay good, she said.  Well, I have three bags of groceries that should last the kids through the night, she said laughing, laughing myself. So did they say how long the work was going to take, she asked. Haven't had time to ask them that, I said. Well if we play our cards right as well as them we should be able to work off that breakfast we had this morning, she said. Stef, I said shaking my head. What, I'm just saying, she said. Well hopefully it's nothing major, I said. Or expensive, she said. 

While putting the groceries away, John's partner Pete came in to ask for a couple of waters. Handing over two bottles, I thought this was the best opportunity to ask how long the process was going to take. Thanks, he said as I gave him the waters. You're welcome, I said. I was wondering if I could ask a question if you don't mind, I asked. Sure go ahead, he said. How long does this usually take, I asked. Can't really say,  could take a couple of hours could be more, all depending on the work that needs to be done, he said. Thank you, I said. Welcome, he said as he made his way back out the door. So what did he say, Stef asked coming up behind me. Just based on the extent of the work that needs to be done, I said. Said it could take a couple of hours or more, I continued. I just hope it doesn't take all day Lena, and not just because I want to have my way with my wife, it's just been too long, she said. Yeah, I miss sleeping in our bed too, I said smiling. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed our campouts and definitely enjoyed using that toy last night, she said smirking. I was really hoping to use it again before the kids got home, she said. Me too, but we do have our own personal space, I said. That is true, she said as we both finish putting the groceries away.

Stef-

It took the repairman four hours to finish up the work which gives us absolutely no time at all for each other. Sorry, it took so long, but now you should have no problems, he said. Thank you so much, I said. Well, this is the hardest part about this job, the bill, he said handing it to me. Wow five thousand dollars, I said. You have a ten-year warranty, he said. Five thousand dollars it should be a twenty-year warranty, I said. Stef, Lena chastised. What, I said, as she gives me the eye. Thank you so much you did an awesome job we can feel the air now feels amazing, Lena said. Well if you have any problems just give us a call here's my card, John said.  Problems we better not have any problems for a job that was worth five grand, Stef said. Stef, please ignore that, Lena said. Have a good day, he said. You too, she says, as we walked them to the front door and watched them drive away. Stef what was that she asked. What, she said. Giving them a hard time, she said. How was that giving them a  hard time Lena, I said. Nevermind Stef, she said walking away. Fine, I was harsh, I said following her towards the kitchen. But four hours Lena, five thousand dollars and then we have no time together before the kids, I said. Really Stef is that what this is all about. We had quality time together, making love, talking, getting to know each other again, I fell in love with you all over again Stef and if possible I fell even more in love with you, during the mischief, the embarrassment, the arguments, everything Stef, she said.  Me too baby, I feel the same way, and I'm sorry, I said as I grab ahold of her hand. How sorry, she asked. This sorry, I said as I grabbed her around the waist closing the gap between us placing my lips on hers in a passionate kiss. So what do you want to do now, she asked. Well, I said taking hold of her hands leading her towards our bedroom. We're home,  the kids yell. Did you hear that I asked? Afraid so babe, back to parents duty, she said, as we made our way out of the bedroom to welcome the kids back. I thought you guys weren't coming back until this evening, I asked. Yeah well, plans change, Brandon said. What's that's supposed to mean, I said. It's a long story mom, he said. Okay everybody go unpack, put your clothes in the hampers and get washed up for dinner, Lena said, as all the kids made their way upstairs. Why don't you start on dinner and I'll take the tent down I said. Sounds like a plan babe, she said as I kissed her lips, before walking out the back door.

The End